Chapter 147

"…Speaking informally?"

Kang Ichae, who had been poking fun with a crooked stance, stopped moving. After rolling his eyes for a moment, he chuckled.

It was true that it was appropriate for Seo Hoyun to use honorifics as his superior.

"Well, should we just stick to informal language?"

"…."

"But I heard you're quite high up~, is it okay for you to talk to me like this, Seo Hoyun?"

The kang ichae said wth a teasing tone as if reminding himself that he's the heir.

Since Seo Hoyun had been quite accommodating since the last time, his anger had almost subsided, but once he got a taste of teasing, Seo Hoyun  couldn't easily stop himself.

Seo Hoyun looked at him silently.

"Mr.Kang Ichae."

He smiled sweetly.

"I'm assigning you demerits."

"…???"

[...?????]

[Why????]

Not only the members on the screen but also the watching sunset were confused. Because there was nothing wrong with Kang Ichae's concept no matter how much they thought about it.

The successor of the cheeky Kang Ichae, isn't it perfect?

"…Why?"

But the one he was dealing with was Seo Hoyun.

"I sense a rebellious attitude in your tone."

"…."

"Please don't act impudently towards your superior."

After being able to return all of Kang Ichae's misdeeds over the past few days, he couldn't just let this go.

When Kang Ichae hesitated unexpectedly, Seo Hoyun snapped his fingers.

Then people in black clothes popped out and grabbed Kang Ichae's arms.

"????"

[???]

"Hey! Seo Hoyun! Wait, just wait a minute!!"

"Ah the cry of the fallen…. It's a B-flat in the 2nd octave."

"Hey!!!"

[Kang Ichae using informal languageㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThis crazy person is trying to determine vocal ranges in the middle of thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

[Woah, Woah, Ichae got dragged away and Dajun ate the weird foodㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ]

As Kang Ichae was forcibly dragged away and took a bite of the tuna macaron made by Jeong Dajun, his complexion turned pale, causing everyone to tremble in fear.

"Mr. Kim Seonghyeon."

Seo Hoyun, who was trying hard not to make eye contact with Kim Seonghyeon, snapped a picture of him with a frown drawn on his lips.

Knowing well that Kim Seonghyeon was the type to refuse to answer, he reluctantly opened his mouth.

"......Yes."

"Imposing demerit points."

"Huh???"

[???????]

[What's going on????]