Chapter Two

The boy walked into the room and gazed at the girl. She was beautiful, her brown hair fell just below her shoulders, her green eyes sparkled like the stars. At least, that's what he saw. In reality, her hair was matted to her head, her eyes held no tears, she knew that she had to be strong. Whatever this boy wanted, she was never going to give it to him. Her hands were tied behind her back and she was handcuffed to a pole sticking out of the ground.

"Hey Sarah." He said squatting before her.

"Jacob? Where the hell am I?" She spat.

"Oh sweetheart, all-" he said menacingly.

"Don't call me sweetheart." She hissed.

"Sarah, you are a ruthless, mean, bitch! I'm doing the world a favor by getting rid if you." His entire demeanor changed in a matter of seconds.

He stood up and walked out of the room. Sarah had grown up with Jacob,they went to school together. He was always kind of weird, but he was smart. The thought of him trying to hurt her terrified her. He wasn't strong, but he was smart enough to hurt her worse that a strong person ever could.

Her survival instincts kicked in, and she began rubbing her nails on the wall behind her. Once they were sharp enough, she filed away at the rope on her wrists. It would take a while, but she knew she had plenty of time, and ten fingers for that matter. Thank God for Agent Morgan, he taught her everything she knew.

Not near enough time had passed before a woman walked into the room.

"Well,you're mighty pretty aren't you?" She said smiling.

"What the hell do you want?" Sarah whispered.

"What's your name?" She pushed the girls hair behind her ear.

Sarah flinched at the woman's touch, "Sarah."

"My name is Kerrie."

"I don't give a damn."

Kerrie grinned, "I don't know if I should slap you or laugh."

"I'd prefer it if you laughed." Sarah said.

Kerrie looked Sarah up and down. "I'll be right back." She stood up and pulled her hair in a pony tail. "I'm going to get you some water."

"Hey, how about some food? I'm starved," Sarah looked around,"literally."

"Sure, I want you to be as comfortable as possible." Kerrie said walking towards a door.