Chapter Seven

Kerrie walked out of the room and left Sarah and Jacob alone.

"Sarah, I've been waiting for this for a long time."

"Stay away from me you creep!" She was losing it.

"Oh no. Now that you're all tied up, I can do whatever I want. For years,you avoided me, all of you did! But you, you hurt me the worst. I tried to tell you so many times, but you just rushed past me! But now, now, you can't run. You're mine."

"Jacob, I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"No! No! No! An apology is not what I want!"

"What do you want then?" Sarah screamed.

"I. Want. You!" Jacob said walking towards her.

Jacob began playing with Sarah's hair. "No! Stop!" She screamed. She squirmed, and thrashed.

He took her shoes off and she kicked him. He pulled out a small black box, and stabbed her with it. An electric charge shot through her."Ahhh!" It hurt worse than anything she had ever felt. She would not cry. She would not cry. Morgan was coming. Morgan was coming. Jacob pulled out a needle from his bag.

"This should work." He laughed wickedly.

He stabbed her leg with the needle and her mind went blank.

She woke up a while later. Her entire body hurt. She didn't want to remember what Jacob did to her, but she knew. She always read that rape was something no one could forget, she now knew that to be true.

She felt tears well up in her eyes. No! She wouldn't cry! She was strong! She could do this! 'Morgan please hurry!' Her brain screamed.