Chapter Three

"Morgan, are you sure you have to do this today?"

"Hotch, this is something I need to do." I said.

"Derek, would you like to elaborate on that?"

"Not particularly." I sighed "It's personal." I glared at him.

"Fine, but I need you in Greenville as soon as possible."

"Yes sir."

I stood up and marched out of the building. It was time to talk toSavannah.

••••••••••

I walked into the cold hospital, the smell filled my nostrils. Bleach and rubber gloves. I made my way to Savannah's office.

I took a deep breath and pushed open the door. Savannah's office smelled like dish detergent, I crinkled my nose in disgust.

"Derek?Hey! What are you doing here?" She stood up and walked towards me.

"Savannah, sit down." I said ominously.

Her eyes showed her curiosity and fear. She plopped down in her desk."What's this about?"

"Peter Lee."

I watched as her mind processed what I had said. "I-I can expl-"

"I don't want your explanation, or your apology. I don't need either, what I do need, is for you to get your things out of my house."

"Dere-"

"No Savannah, I can't even look at you right now." I was furious. I took a breath, "Your stuff needs to be out, by the time I'm back from this case."

I stormed out of the office. As soon as I got in my car, my phone rang, Savannah. I clicked ignore and called Garcia.

"Hey."I she said.

"Can I have a Chocolate Thunder or something?" I asked, it was supposed to be a joke but I knew it didn't sound that way.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know you were...in that kind of mood."

"Well, I'm getting there."

I heard her sigh, "Derek, what happened?"

I felt myself crack, "Can we talk about it when I get to the office?" I whispered.

"Of course. I'm here for you Derek, through thick and thin."

"Thank you Baby Girl."

I ended the call and realized I forgot to tell her to block all of Savannah's calls. Oh well, there would be time for that later.