one ✬

i had just gotten home from work, i was a part of the social media team for the los angeles lakers. they had gone against the golden state warriors. whenever they go against them, i know the fans expect the best pictures and best videos. when warriors are in town, we know it's straight to work.

i was exhausted, i felt like i needed a bit of a getaway but just felt lazy. i should consider a three day vacation somewhere since i have three days off starting tomorrow friday, saturday, and sunday. i headed straight to bed, usually, i'd shower and all that jazz but it was one of those moments where you're more tired.

waking up at noon is always my goal on my days off, you know when people have their days off and they're up at 7 a.m. easily but when it's a work day, they struggle? yea... not me.

i got my phone and checked my notifications, my good friend kristin messaged me. when i was trying to respond she called me, i answered.

"hello, my love!" i said

"nani! i miss you, how are you?" she asked, kristin was the most sweetest and purest soul, and i've got mention how talented she is.

"i'm good, i've been working like crazy, how are you? i miss you! i've got to go up north to see you." i said, she smiled cheekily, she was plotting.

"yes you do, which is why... and i know you're off work so it works out perfectly. but, the guys have a home game and you've got to come! this sunday, we'll fly you out. i know driving is a hassle." she says, i put thought into it and agreed. i'd be in the suite with kristin and other wags, it'd be fun.

we worked out the details before hanging up, i wouldn't need to pack since it'd only be for a couple of hours. i was excited!