twelve ✬

monday morning, it was 4 in the morning. i spent the night at brock's but luckily i had prepped my stuff yesterday and andrea already had her stuff ready, we just had to pick her up. i woke up first and was so glad there was an extra toothbrush, i did the best i could to look presentable.

it was early for brock, he put on black nike sweats and an oversized black nike hoodie. i know it was super early but damn he looked fine. he noticed i was staring at him for a little too long, he grabbed my hand and we walked to his car.

the car ride to get andrea at the juszczyk's home was silent, we were both tired so it was whatever. he held my hand the entire time over there. i had texted andrea we were getting there soon.

once we arrived, brock helped with our stuff and placed it in the back of his sequoia. i went inside and found kristin up early as well, she was in the kitchen.

"you never came to have hot chocolate or binge-watch friends." she frowned, and i went over to give her a huge hug and to thank her.

"i'm sorry, we watched superstore and i just fell asleep. but kristin, thank you so much, for everything. i love you so much. i'll be back in town soon." i say

i pull away and she walks me outside where brock is waiting for me, he gives kristin a hug and thanks her as well. we get in the car and he heads to the airport.

the airport was a ten-minute drive, i hoped these ten minutes would go by slowly. i didn't want to leave brock, i felt myself getting emotionally attached to him. i know i was going to be so sad without him but we promised each other to make this work.

we got to the airport and he parked in the front and helped us with our luggage. andrea said she'd wait for me inside since it was pretty cold. She and brock said their goodbyes and hugged each other.

when she walked inside, i looked back at brock and i tried not to cry, or at least i didn't want him to see me cry. i look up at him and wrap my arms around the back of his neck, he puts his arms around my waist and i wish we could stay like this forever.

"i'll miss you so much my baby, i promise we'll text and call every day. whenever, you know i'll fly you out here. i love you so much. wishing you a safe flight" he says, we pull away and he wipes the tears rolling down my eyes.

"i love you, i'll miss you. i'll text you when i get home. thank you for everything mi amor," i say and kiss him.

he lets me go and i walk away from him, a part of me wishes i was part of the 49ers social media team so i could be here with him, but my life is in LA.

he watches me walk away, once i meet with andrea he gets back in his car and drives off. i sit next to andrea and we head to board our plane. when we get there we put our luggage above us and sit in our seats.

the plane was now boarding and we were officially on the way back home, i looked over at andrea who could tell how upset i was.

"i love you, and i know your life is in los angeles. but, have you ever thought of maybe in the future trying to continue your career in the bay?" she asked me, i was thinking of it earlier when i was embracing brock.

"yeah, but it's too early to tell. it's going to be a hard long distance but we'll make it work. i never thought about leaving the lakers or just in general leaving my favorite city but i mean- i don't even know." i tell her

"im sure you know, it's just hard for you to admit that the way you feel for a guy has you wanting to switch your work locations around. but nani, this isn't just some guy, i know this is your ONE- the one so really think about it. not right now but eventually." she tells me, andrea is always bringing me back down from my thoughts and i am forever grateful.