eleven ✬

sunday dinner went well, we went to another nice restaurant downtown. it was now around 7:30 p.m. and we headed out, whittney asked if andrea could hang out with her and chubba, they were just going to go shop around. of course, i let her, she's grown but i was very appreciative that she asked me.

we walked shawn and carrie to their car, shawn hugged me before getting inside the car. "thank you for making our son happy and being at his games when we can't be there, nice meeting you sweetheart, we love you so much already." that made me so happy.

carrie hugs me too, "so so happy we got to meet you! we're going back to the hotel but we know you leave tomorrow morning. thank you for making our baby so happy. i haven't seen him this happy in a long time. god blessed us by putting you in his life." she says, ugh i could cry, they were so sweet.

me and brock said our goodbyes before heading to brock's car, he opened the door for me and goes to his seat afterward. he starts driving to his place.

"so that comment about my leather jacket earlier, you know nick won't be there tonight." he grips my left thigh, and i look at him trying not to crack a smile.

"please don't tell me that was on your mind the entire dinner brock purdy," i say, he shamefully nods his head, i sigh and there is pure silence after.

"sooo?" he asks, i couldn't help but laugh.

ain't no way this man couldn't let my comment go, i had forgotten minutes after i said it. i mean i didn't mind, i could go for a couple of rounds.

"can we get to your place first?" i say

"yesss!" he does an arm-pull expression, this guy was something else.

"sorry about your loss today though. what's your game plan for the next?" i ask him

"honestly, sometimes i just feel pressured. like i got to get the ball somewhere quick, i need to fix how i view the play next game. i also had a lot of things on my mind but we'll talk about that when we get home." he says, i nod.

after 10 minutes he pulls into his driveway, i get off and we enter. we go to his room immediately- not for that reason. we had to talk about our argument.

i sit on his bed while he stands in front of me, "i know how you felt. kittle told me, i don't ever want you to feel insecure. you always tell me to never let anybody make me feel what i don't want to feel. you also say that communication is key but that day you didn't stand by what you preach. i love you- so much. i want there to be an us, i want this to work especially since we're hours away from each other. it'll be harder but your communication needs to be there as well as mine. i know you're stubborn for your own good but i love you like that anyways." i grab his hands, i almost cried saying that.

"i love you, i'm sorry i didn't communicate. you're absolutely right, since we'll be long distance i've got to communicate. i promise to practice my stubbornness when it comes to you. you're the most important person in my life. it's so crazy how in love i am with you. i want to be with you every minute of the day. i want to tell you how much i love you every second. you make me happy, i love you so much and i thank god for putting you in my life." he says, i hug him and press our lips together.

after our conversation, i felt a weight lift off my shoulders. i felt like i could finally breathe, i hated our first argument but if we both promised to tell each other when something was wrong everything should be good.

we lay on his bed and watched superstore, he knew it was my all-time favorite show besides friends. the little details he remembered of me made me feel so happy. i look back at the first day when i wouldn't give him my name, and now here we were.

"hey, i wanted to ask what andrea had told you earlier. i just thought of that right now." i turned my body to face him, and he had his arms wrapped around my waist.

"she just told me, 'take care of my sister, she always makes sure everybody's happy and never makes sure she's happy. i know and can tell you make her so happy.' i was kind of scared for a bit, she said it so seriously. she has a poker face but she's so sweet. i know it's a family thing now." he jokes, i hit his arm.

"are you ever going to forget our first interaction? why can our first interaction start from the coffee house?" i jokingly ask

"nope, it has to be the first ever one. ain't no way you had a vest with my name and number but couldn't tell me your name. you're funny." he says, i looked at him, and although i wanted to laugh at what he said i was just admiring his facial structure.

in my eyes, he was perfect, beautiful baby face. his cheekbones, his beautiful extreme light brown eyes. i felt like a creep staring at him but i knew he didn't care.

"yeah, well, who uses the phrase 'it's five o'clock somewhere'? be so dead ass mi amor, did you have to think about it for a good minute?" i defend myself as he laughs loudly.

"i did, you made me nervous. you still make me nervous. but look where that 'five o'clock' phrase got us now huh?" he says and we both laugh.

while superstore was playing the the background, i burry my head in his neck, his arms still wrapped around me. after staying like this for over a couple of minutes, i begin to kiss his neck, he lets out a slight groan.

i unbury from his neck to face him, i cup his face and kiss him, "don't start something you can't finish." he tells me, i ignore him and we continue to kiss.

"oh trust me, i can finish this," i say, that's all it took for him to consider that as approval.

he continues to kiss me and goes down to my neck, i grip the back of his hair, and he tries pulling off my shirt but struggles, i help him take off my shirt then i take his off.

he gets on top of me, hovering over my body and we continue to sloppy kiss. "i love you." he says and the rest is pure pleasure.

after three rounds we finally pull away from each other and rest our bodies. that was good, really good. it was just pure silence and we were still breathing kind of heavy.

"be my girlfriend?" he breaks the silence, and i look over at him.

"proper way to ask purdy. but, yes," i say

"i'll ask you properly soon, but before you go back to LA i want you to officially be mine." he says, i smile.

a/n:
*tiktok meme* heyyy, how y'all doing? 👀
i'll be working on another chapter after this, thank you for all the support!

- daya ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚