two ✬

sunday came quickly, i was glad but then i'd be back at work tomorrow. make the most of today, i thought.
i was at kyle & kristin's house in santa clara, we were waiting for kristin to finish up.

i wasn't wearing anything fancy, i was wearing white boyfriend jeans with a black short-sleeved fitted bodysuit and a pair of golden goose superstar low-top sneakers. kristin thought it was missing something, so she added a red puffer vest she designed, it had the number 13 with the last name of purdy.

i had no idea who he was or what he looked like but kristin thought i looked good, i trusted it.

levi's stadium was huge, fans were already in their seats looking so happy. despite whatever, the 49ers had the best fans. the loyalty and drive these fans carry are impressive.

we were in the suite accompanied by claire kittle and other lovely nfl wives, i knew claire because kristin introduced her at a house party she threw in 2017 when kyle got drafted to the 49ers.

the game was starting, they were going up against the cardinals. mccaffrey makes a touchdown in the first quarter, and another 2 touchdowns into the second while the cardinals get their first field goal and touchdown. cardinals get another touchdown in the third. 49ers still lead with 21. in the final quarter, mccaffrey scores a touchdown. lastly, number 13, brock purdy scores a touchdown. it was 35- 16, niners won.

the stadium burst into cheers as the niners won, the energy was everything. i looked back at the cheering wags, claire pointed to my vest and down at the field. i still don't know what brock purdy looks like, maybe after? i thought.

"you know, he's single!" claire said, she gave me a wink before letting out a chuckle.

"i'm too busy for any dating, not that he'd look in my direction anyway. i know he's busy too," i say, i don't know why i was thinking about it for too long.

we exited the suite and went to the field for pictures, i was excited, i barely get to do this, im either working or just getting too shy to take any pictures.

claire took my pictures, i took some with kristin. she saw kyle and waved him to come over. i finished with pictures, i went over to hug kyle and he was accompanied by nick bosa.

"omg, kristin did you make this dope puffer vest?" nick asked and looked at my vest. let's just say nick's voice surprised me, it's too soft and i wouldn't have expected that from him.

"hi, i'm so sorry i didn't introduce myself for starters. i'm nick bosa." he said, i shook his hand and smiled.

"i'm natalia, nice to meet you. congrats on your guys' win," i said and he smiled, i seen him waving at somebody to come over.

the person whose number i was wearing was right in front of me, that's when i got nervous and the antisocial in me was crawling out. i looked at the only brock purdy, he had a baby face, and he was cute.
snap out of it, natalia.

"hey guys," he said, he looked at me, made deep eye contact with me, and gave me a warm smile. i freaked out and looked at kristin, she knew i felt awkward.

"okay well, we're going to go find george and some of the other wives. see you guys!" claire said, me and kristin followed her.

"i'm sorry, i didn't catch your name." brock said, i looked back as he stood with nick and kyle by his side. i smiled at him and turned away and we walked under the tunnel.

i know it was rude i didn't tell him my name when he asked politely, i just froze and the only thing i could do was smile. i felt so stupid. i mean it's not like i'd see him again for a long time.