seven ✬

tuesday morning, i woke up extra early to pack. didn't know how long i was staying there but i always overpack so it was fine. i was already at the airport, it wasn't as busy. i had already mentioned to kristin what my plan was, she was all in for it and offered to pick me up.

i was heading towards my seat, now we were just waiting to board. i could've driven over there but the traffic would've been insane and i can't stand traffic. when it was finally time to board i put on my headphones and listened to music the entire way there.

once we landed, i got my luggage and walked outside, i saw kristin's car and she got off to help me with my luggage. she gave me a quick hug.

"my beastieeee! hiiiiiii how was your flight?" she lets me go and puts my luggage in the trunk. i tell her about my flight as i go to the passenger seat. she starts driving over to her house.

"natalia, i've got to ask. this thing with brock and you, what's going on? don't say it's just a friendship because you wouldn't be doing all of this. i love you so much and think you finally deserve to be happy and i know deep down brock can pursue that for you." she says, calling me by my full name i know she was being serious and she was right, me and brock had to think about this.

"i know kris, i do think i want this. i mean traveling back and forth to see a man? unlike me. i know this is real." i say, she lets out a huge smile and grabs my hand.

i never really allowed myself to be happy, i've always been the type to make sure everybody around me was happy and when it became time for me to try and feel happiness i felt like i didn't deserve it. no man could ever make me feel the way brock makes me feel.

we get to her & kyle's house, i get my stuff down and go into her guest bedroom to leave my stuff. i'd be staying with brock on the weekend along with my sister andrea. andrea was excited to tag along with me, she was counting down the days.

i went downstairs to meet kristin in the kitchen, she made us tea and some breakfast. as we were eating my phone started to ring, it's brock, i answered and put him on speaker.

"hey, purdy." i smile, i'm glad he couldn't see how big my smile was.

"hey, pretty. i miss you, just wanted to say good morning. i'm done at practice but i'm going with kyle over to his house to pick something up. maybe we can facetime when i get back home?" he asked

"i can't, i'm not off work till later. maybe later tonight?" i say, feeling awful that i'm lying to him.

"yeah, whatever works for you, as long as i get to hear and see your face. text me when you're off of work," he says in a sad voice, i look over at kristin who's frowning.

i say my goodbyes and hang up the phone, i felt so bad but this will all have a good outcome. ten minutes later kyle texted kris that he was 3 minutes away from the house. i finished the rest of my food and cleaned our dishes, i went to the guest room and entered the bathroom to brush my teeth, it was something i did after every meal.

when i finished, i exited and heard the front door open and close. i heard kyle's loud voice. i didn't exit the room just yet, i eavesdropped a little bit.

"dude i don't know, it's like i wish she lived so nearby from me so i could see her every day. i miss her like crazy and it's been what? two days." i heard brock say, i felt my heart race speed.

"yeah you're whipped dude, she's such an amazing person, you need to tell her how you feel soon." kyle says

"i know, she's coming this weekend and we'll probably facetime later. i just- i- want to hear her voice every day, her laugh, i want to see her every day. the way she smiles, the way she scrunches her nose before she laughs. she's just perfect." he says

for him to notice certain details about me was so cute, nobody had ever noticed the way i scrunch my nose before i laugh loudly, not even my family.

"brock can you go up to the guest bedroom and grab me the design i'm working on? i want to show kyle quickly." kristin says, i hear brock agree and hear his footsteps up the stairs, i next to the bed and wait for him to enter.

he opens the door and immediately jumps out of fear, i couldn't help but laugh out loud. he finally realizes it was me and runs over to me, he picks me up and spins me around, holding me tightly.

"oh my jesus christ, you scared me! what are you doing here?" he asks, he puts me down but is still grabbing my waist.

"hey, my purdy boy. do you not want me here?" i joke, i cup his face and kiss him, he kisses me back, he pulls me closer.

i wrap my arms around the back of his neck as our lips are still pressed together, we finally pull away and just stare and admire each other.

"i'm so glad you're here, i missed you," he says,

"i know, i heard your little speech downstairs," i laugh, his cheeks go red.

"i want this, us, i want it to happen. we don't need to put a label yet but i want there to be an us. i've always been so focused on my career but god, for you i'd give all of this up. i've never felt like this before." he says

"i'd never let you give up your career ever, just know that. brock, i've always felt like i didn't deserve happiness just yet, i've always prioritized my loved ones' happiness before mine. the way you make me feel, i can't describe it. you make me feel like this is something out of a fairytale. i've never traveled this much for anybody, i want there to be an us. no label yet, just us. us, getting to know each other well." i tell him, he nods and hugs me one more time.

"i'm just so glad you're here! oh and by the way? you're staying with me before you have to leave back to LA." he says, i nod and we head downstairs to see kristin and kyle who are looking up at us from their couch.

"young love, i love to see it." kyle says, we walk downstairs to join them on the couch. we watched a movie in the meantime. this was all going so well, felt too good to be true and i was enjoying every second and minute of it. here i was, sitting on the couch with brock next to me, i had my head resting on his chest. still my something special.

a/n:
just a little something! again, thank you, guys, for your comments, i absolutely love seeing them. thanks for all the votes and support!

- daya ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚