five ✬

sunday was here, and sunday morning i was already checked out of my hotel and at kristin & kyle's house. i had my luggage in her car, since i'd be leaving right after the game. but, she had told me to wear all back, i was wearing black denim boyfriend jeans with a black fitted turtle neck bodysuit, finished with low top white dior converse. i had my face makeup and hair straightened.

i was in the living room waiting for kristin to bring her designed piece out, she walked in and revealed a denim black jean jacket with '49ers'  stitched on the sleeves and sequins of brock's number and last name on the back with the logo topped, she added my last name in a very tiny cursive and yellow stitching on the cuff. incredible.

i looked at her with my jaw on the floor, i will never get tired of repeating how talented kristin is. i try on the jacket and it's the cherry on top for my outfit. i give her a huge hug and thank her.

"brock's going to love this, kris," i say and let her go, she grabs her bag as do i and we head out the door.

the drive to the stadium wasn't bad at all, once we got there we went to the field. i didn't see brock at all, but it was all good, i'd just stick by kristin's side as she looked for kyle.

"dudeeeeeee check this out, brock can't stop talking about you already and i just know after he sees this you're going to be mentioned all over in the locker room." kyle pops up from behind us and gives me a hug then kristin one.

"i know, where is he at? he needs to come over here to see his girl before we go up to the suite." kristin said, the game started in about an hour. they were practicing right now before they went to the locker rooms to change.

"kittle! come check this out." kyle calls george and he jogs over to us, he looks at my jacket.

"so this is the famous natalia who brock can't keep quiet about? yes, claire keeps me updated as well," he says, i let out a laugh.

i felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders, i turned around and it was brock, he pulled away and held both my hands while i faced him.

"you look, perfect. i cannot even, kristin thank you so much for making my girl this," he says, i look at kristin and she gives me a smirk.

i look back at brock, yeah we're going to talk about him saying that. In the meantime, i talked with him for 5 minutes.

"my parents aren't here but knowing you're here makes me feel better. i'll be looking for you in the suite during the game," he says, brock purdy, corny as ever.

he holds onto my waist as we walk under the tunnel, he hugs me before we part ways. i go to the suite and sit, waiting for the game to start.

the game was starting, players were coming out of the tunnel. they announced brock's name and number as he ran down, he looked up to my suite and pointed.

during the first quarter against the cowboys, purdy passes the ball to kittle and makes a touchdown. in the second, McCaffrey and kittle make one touchdown each. in the third, kittle makes another touchdown and in the last quarter juszczyk & mason make a touchdown each. purdy kept his word and every time they scored he'd point up at me.

i felt like i was living this fairly tale, i felt like a high schooler having a football player love interest. the game ended and we went down to the field, i went over to brock and hugged him.

"that was incredible, congrats on your guys' win!" i hold onto him as he does the same. i know pictures were being taken of us but i didn't care, i was so happy right now.

the 49ers going against the cowboys was always tough, due to their long-going rivalry. this win was important.

An NFL interviewer came over to purdy, i tried getting out of his grip because truthfully, i didn't want to see myself on a youtube video or the news. i stepped over a bit so i wouldn't be in the frame, he held onto my hand the entire time before they left and he had to go back to the locker room, we were walking through the hallways that were now lonely since everybody was back in the locker rooms.

all the wags & i wait for the guys to come out, when they do brock walks over to me. he was wearing all lululemon which i thought was hilarious. we walk out of the stadium as i prepare to say my goodbyes.

"well it's time for me to go back to LA, kristin and kyle are dropping me off, and i go back to work tomorrow." i laugh, and his smile fades. i didn't want to leave, i never thought i'd say i rather be here with brock purdy than go back to work.

"thank you natalia for agreeing to come to this game, meant everything to me. i'll see you soon, next time i'll drop you off at the airport. please text me when you get to the airport and when you get home. praying for a safe flight home." he says and embraces me in one last hug before i go to kristin's car.

i let him go and stopped thinking for a bit, i pressed my lips against his, he was shocked at first but kissed back. i just felt like doing this was the right thing to do, to let him know a bit where i think we stand.

i pull away and give a smile before walking off, leaving him stunned. that kiss was all i thought about the entire way to the airport and on the way home. brock purdy, he was something special.

a/n:
one more chapter coming! thank you guys for all your sweet comments, really appreciate it!

- daya ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚