Night At The Museum Prologue

Long ago, in the days of Egypt, there was a young Pharaoh named Ahkmenrah, who became friends with a friendly demon dragon named Boney 10, who gave him a gift in the form of a golden tablet. It might not look much at first, but it has the power to bring things to life at night, which is a power unlike any other. But like all great power, there were those who wanted it for good, while others wanted it for evil, like Kahmunrah, Ahkmenrah's evil older brother, who wanted the throne for himself. Kahmunrah teamed up with the most powerful and evil demon dragon ever... MegaTrog the Dragon Devil, who created him a gateway to the land of the dead, which can only be opened by the golden tablet. The world would have ended if Boney didn't stopped the villains and used a spell that split MegaTrog into 3 different Demon dragons called the Demon trio, ScreamClaw, ThunderSmacker and SpaceWarp. Boney 10 sent the mask of MegaTrog into the land of the dead so the trio could not become MegaTrog again, and the trio went into hiding, searching for ways to restore their original state, and the can't get back to the land of the dead without the Tablet. In the year of 1938, a team of archaeologists came to Egypt in search of Ahkmenrah's tomb, and when they did, they also discovered the golden tablet. The mummy of Ahkmenrah and his tablet were transferred to the Musume of natural history in New York, and ever since then, all the exhibits came to life every night and back to normal when the sun comes up. The only people who knew about this secret was Cecil Fredericks, who was with the team that brought the tablet back when he was a boy, and became the night guard when he grew up, and two more men named Reginald and Gus, who were also night guards. Elsewhere in New York, a group of kids had a misfortune of running into the demon trio, who puts a curse on them that will only be lifted if they give the trio the tablet. The curse in question was turning the kids into cartoonish like animals, in their case, a fox, a Mew, and a pair of hyena twins, and the wost part of it was that all memories of their existence have been erased from the minds of all of their friends and family, meaning the kids can't get back to them without making everyone freaking out by their appearance. The trio believed that their luck was starting to go up for them, unaware that there would be a human, who is just looking a job, will stop them, and that's where this story begins.