Operation Tablet Retrieval

Outside of the museum, in front of the storage gate, Jedediah, Octavius and their men went to a car to take out the air of the tires so the Demon trio can't use it to escape. Releasing the air might not be much trouble for those in normal size, but due to them being so small, the air being released was like a big wind that blew most of the little men away, except for Octavius and Jedediah, who refused to be taken down. Octavius: "Save yourself!" Jedediah: "I ain't quitting!" meanwhile, inside the museum, SpaceWarp was looking for his brothers after taking a wrong turn, which was when he got surrounded by the Civil war soldiers, pointing their guns at him. As for ThunderSmacker, he gets a run in with Laaa the caveman and Theodore Roosevelt. ThunderSmacker: "Now listen boys, we can either do this the easy way... or the hard way..." said ThunderSmacker, before Theodore points his sword at the demon, while Laaa had a stick. Normally those weapons won't mean much to him, but since ThunderSmacker didn't had his pitch fork, he was vulnerable. Theodore: "You're staying with us." Laaa: "Stay." Elsewhere, ScreamClaw was looking for his brothers, but no luck, he then went to the storage gate and lured Dexter, the mammoth, and a few more of the exhibits outside. ScreamClaw: "Hmm... there must one exhibit in this museum I can use to escape... sorry guys... but if we want to become MegaTrog again... I got to make sure the Tablet is out of enemy's reach..." said ScreamClaw, before he went back into the museum. Meanwhile, Larry and the kids freed Sacagawea so she can use her tracking skills to find ScreamClaw. Larry: "Any luck?" Sacagawea: "Judging by the footprints, some of the exhibits escaped... but it seems that the one you're looking for went back." Larry: "Go back?, why would he do that?" before anyone could answer, ScreamClaw appeared, riding on top of a coach being pulled by some horses. ScreamClaw: "Get out of my way!" shouted ScreamClaw, as he was heading towards Sacagawea, who was about to get run over if Theodore didn't pushed her out of the way just in time. Gidget: "Teddy!" Tommy: "Oh no!" cried Gidget and Tommy, before seeing that Sacagawea was alright, and went over to Theodore, who was now in half but alive due to being a wax figure. Sacagawea: "You saved me..." Theodore: "You're worth saving, my dear." Larry: "Teddy!, oh no... are you..." Theodore: "Relax Lawrence, I'm wax, remember?, listen, dawn's approaching, and half of the museum's running around outside." Ahkmenrah: "Not to mention that demon dragon has got my Tablet." said Ahkmenrah, before Jedediah and Octavius came to the scene, riding inside the toy monster truck, which was pulling one of Rexy's ribs. Jedediah: "Hey Gigantor, mind if we give ya a hand?" Larry: "Hmm... not at all... Teddy, can I barrow your horse?" Teddy: "Go for it, lad." so a few moments later, Larry was riding on top of Theodore's horse, while Boney 10, Ahkmenrah and the kids were riding on top of Rexy, who was chasing the bone that was being pulled by the toy monster truck, driven by Jedediah and Octavius. Jedediah: "Ye haw!, bet you didn't do this in Roman huh?" Octavius: "I could say the same about the west." Jedediah: "Well one thing's for sure, we're making history tonight!" called out the cowboy in joy, as he and the others were catching up with ScreamClaw and the coach. The demon dragon let out a fire blast from his mouth, which hits the toy monster truck, causing it to lose control and crashed. Larry was shocked by this, feared that Jedediah and Octavius were history, but he knew that he have to keep going, for their sakes. Larry: "ScreamClaw!, pull over!" ScreamClaw: "Can't do that human!, I've waited for thousands of years to get this Tablet!" Larry: "I'm warning you ScreamClaw, stop the horses or I will!" ScreamClaw: "Ha!, if you looked into your history, these horses were trained to not stop at anything but a secret word." Larry: "Oh really?, you mean the word like... Dakota!" shouted Larry, which made the horses of the stage coach to stop, causing ScreamClaw to be sent flying off and landed on the snow, which was painful as snow was made of water, and demon dragons are weak to water. ScreamClaw: "Ah!, I hate the snow!" Larry: "Learn my history... I should really thank Cecil for that, and by the way... never mess with kids on my watch." said Larry, before he sees Attila and his Huns capturing ScreamClaw and tied him up. Tommy: "Alright!, we caught him!" Gidget: "Alright boys, take him to his brothers, I'm sure they miss him." ScreamClaw: "This is not over!, one night MegaTrog will return!, one way or another!" Larry: "Yeah... but not tonight." Attila: "Huns... pull?" Larry: "Uh... a little bit." Attila: "Yes!" ScreamClaw: "Wait, hold on, what did he mean by 'pull'?, hey!" asked ScreamClaw, before the Huns take him away back to the museum with his brothers. Larry looked up at the sky, and sees the signs of the sun coming up. Larry: "Oh no..." Ahkmenrah: "What is it?" Boney 10: "The sun is starting to rise?" Larry: "Yeah, we gotta get back everyone back to the museum, quick." Tommy: "How, most of the museum is out, and I doubt we'll be able to find them in time." Larry: "Listen, Ahkmenrah, this is your Tablet, you know how it works better than I do, can you use it to tell everyone outside to get back into the museum?" Ahkmenrah: "I'll try..." said Ahkmenrah, before he says something Egyptian to the Tablet, making it admit a golden glow, which seems to tell all of the escaped exhibits it was time to return to the museum. At the museum's entrance, all of the exhibits are coming back in, of course a moose was having a hard time getting in due to it's antlers. Larry: "Hey moose, how many times do I have to tell ya, your antlers can't get through here, use the storage gate at the back." said Larry, before the moose does that, and then the night guard sees Theodore coming to him, and he was back in one piece again. Theodore: "Lawrence, I guessing you did it." Larry: "Teddy!, you're whole again." Theodore: "Yes, thanks to Sacagawea, I'm a whole man again... and it looks like Dexter's back too." said Theodore, before Dexter came to the scene and slaps Larry again, much to the night guard's annoyance. Tommy: "That monkey sure likes to slap people." Gidget: "I think he just likes to slap Larry..." Jokey: "What guys doesn't like to slap?" Jokeo: "The guy who's getting slapped at." Jokey: "Oh..." Theodore: "Did everyone came back?" Larry: "Not all of them... we lost both Jedediah and Octavius out there..." Theodore: "With great victory... comes great sacrifice..." they all paused for a moment of silence, before Gidget noticed something climbing up the stairs. Gidget: "Look!, it's them!" called out Gidget in joy, as she points at Jedediah and Octavius, who are covered in soot but alive. Larry and the others were relieved and happy to see that their tiny friends were okay, as the two little heroes came up to them. Jedediah: "You ain't getting rid of us that easily." Octavius: "That's for sure." said both Jedediah and Octavius, before they made a chest bump or a cowboy salute to Larry and the others, which they did in return.