Another Night Of Chaos

As the sun begins to set, Larry ties a rope to one of Rexy's ribs, which he pulled out, and tie the other end to a remote controlled toy truck. Once the little toy got rolling, Rexy came to life and starts chasing the bone and toy. Larry then gave the two cavemen, one being named Laaa (played by Ben Stiller), a lighter so they can make their fire, before sliding to the Easter Island Head. Larry: "Morning Dumb Dumb." Easter Island Head: "Me not Dumb Dumb, you Dumb Dumb, you brought me gum gum?" Larry: "Sure did fat head... lots and lots of gum gum." said Larry, showing a big ball of gum, which made the Easter Island Head to hum in delight. It wasn't long before Larry got to the hall of miniature figures and sees that the Romans were using a pillar to hit the walls around their exhibit. Larry: "What are you doing?" Octavius: "We expend or we die, heave!" said Octavius, before Larry goes the western exhibit, which was next to the Roman exhibit, and Jedediah was ordering his men to use some small dynamite in their cave. Jedediah: "Alright... fire!" called out Jedediah, before the dynamite blew up, which of course only let out a small poof of smoke. Larry: "Hey, what are you doing?" Jedediah: "What's it look like Gigantor, we're men who's expending our land." Larry: "Alright... that's it." said Larry, before he picks up both Jedediah and Octavius and puts them down on the bench. Octavius: "What's the idea?!" Jedediah: "I told you, I don't like to be man handled!" Larry: "Oh I will man handle you if you guys don't behave, you're only gonna make a big hole on the walls, tell you what, if you guys try to get along, I'll let you roam free." Jedediah: "Really?, the whole museum?" Larry: "If you behave." Octavius: "You have my word." Jedediah: "No problem Gigantor." Larry: "It's Larry, okay?, I'm not a giant." Jedediah: "Oh come on, it's not like I'm making fun of ya, I mean you are kind of a giant compared to us." Larry: "Fair enough... just chill." said Larry, before he went off to check on the other exhibits in the museum. At the Egyptian room, a pink glow covered the Tablet, which made it float away from it's place, and a pair of hands grabbed it and went off to who knows where. Larry found the Huns and tried to use magician magic to amaze Attila, but the tricks were exposed by accident and the Huns were ready to pull Larry apart. Of course the night guard was either lucky or unlucky when a lot of the African mammals were out of their hall and stampeded into the lobby, scaring the Huns away, allowing Larry to escape. Larry came to the Hall of African mammals to see that Dexter stole his keys again, much to his confusion. Larry: "Dexter... give me back my keys..." said Larry, before Dexter stick his tongue out and ran away, forcing Larry to chase the monkey. Larry stopped for a moment as he saw one of the cave man had his head on fire, and the night guard had to use a fire extinguisher to put it out. Once the cave man were taken care of, Larry continues his chase after the monkey, unaware that one of the cave man climbed out through the window when he saw some fire in a trashcan outside. Larry came face to face with Dexter, who begins to slap the night guard's face. Larry: "Dexter!, cut it out!" that was when Theodore Roosevelt came to the scene. Theodore: "What's going on here?" Larry: "Teddy, this monkey's been pushing me and pushing me and I'm sick of it!" Theodore: "Oh come now, he's only playing around, and he did saved you from the Huns not too long ago." Larry: "I find that hard to believe." Theodore: "Well either if you believe it or not, this monkey is not your enemy, now Dexter, would you be a good boy and give back Lawrence his keys please." asked Theodore, before Dexter finally gave back the keys to Larry, who was relived to have them again. Larry: "You certainly have a knack on getting him to listen." Theodore: "I had plenty of years on getting to know him, I'm sure you can too, just takes time." Larry: "Maybe... but I'm no president..." Theodore: "Well maybe not, but that doesn't mean you can't do great things too, also uh... are they alright?, the kids I mean." Larry: "Oh um... I don't know... I haven't seen them this morning..." Theodore: "Well I suggest you should check on them... also the sun's about to rise... I'll see ya in the evening." Larry: "Well actually... wait..." said Larry, as he sees the opened window, and take a look outside to see that one of the caveman wondering around the streets, while the sun was about to come out. Remembering what Theodore said about what happens if any of the exhibits were outside when the sun rises, Larry runs towards the entrance in hopes to get the cave man inside. But by the time Larry got to the door, it was too late, the sun came out and the cave man turned into dust, and a street sweeper collected the dust. Feeling guilty about not saving the cave man in time, Larry was now determined not to let it happen again and take his job more seriously, for it was not just guarding the exhibits, it was to protect lives as well.