Learn Your History

It was finally morning, and that was when Cecil, Reginald and Gus came back to the museum to check on Larry. Gus: "Hello?" Cecil: "Larry?, are you here?" Reginald: "I hope he's okay..." that was when Larry jumped in front of them and tried to make a roar that spooked the old men. Cecil: "Larry please... we're too old for surprises..." Larry: "Really?, I thought you liked surprises, like how you surprised me that the fact about everything in the museum comes to life at night." Cecil: "Well we wanted to tell ya, but you wouldn't believe us." Larry: "Do you have any idea what we've been through last night?!" Gus: "Don't you mean 'you' hotdog?" Larry: "Well... I wasn't the only one here." said Larry, before Tommy, Gidget and the twins came to the scene. Cecil: "Who are these kids?" Gus: "And why do they look like something from a cartoon?" Tommy: "I'm Tommy, this is Gidget, Jokey and Jokeo, we kind of got trapped in the museum with Larry last night." Gidget: "As for why we looked like... well... animals... you wouldn't believe us if we told you." Reginald: "We used to work here for years, there's not a lot of stuff that can surprise us now." Larry: "Yeah, I mean you're just kids in costumes to keep yourselves warm." Tommy: "Actually... these aren't costumes... we're humans under a spell that turned us into Toons." Larry: "...What?" Gus: "Don't be silly." Reginald: "Well if there's a tablet that can cast a spell on the museum at night, magic can't be too far fetched... but how did you kids get it?" Tommy: "Well... we had a run in with... demon dragons..." Larry: "Demon... dragons?" Gidget: "Yeah... demons in the forms of dragons that carry pitch forks..." Cecil: "Hmm... interesting... I heard about a legend that the Tablet was created by these demon dragons..." Larry: "Wait... are you saying that the Tablet and these demon dragons are connected somehow?" Cecil: "Maybe... but I heard about them not doing anything with the mortals unless they get something back in return, like making a deal with the Devil... kids... did you make a deal with these creatures?" Gidget: "Well... sort of... they said that the curse they put on us will wear off only if we give them something they want..." Larry: "What's that?" Gidget: "Uh... it's nothing for you to worry about, we just need to get it for them and we'll change back... and maybe return to our families." Larry: "Yeah... your folks might be surprised seeing their kids like this..." Jokeo: "Or the fact they had us to begin with..." Larry: "What do you mean?" Jokey: "Well... the curse doesn't just turned us into these cartoonish creatures..." Gidget: "It also made our families lose all memory of our existence, meaning they won't know who we are and won't hesitate on attacking us..." said Gidget, before she and the other kids begin to shed some tears from eyes, making Larry and the old guards feel very sorry for them. Larry: "Hey... it's okay, it'll be alright." said Larry, before he went to hug the kids, trying to comfort them. Tommy: "Thanks Mr Daley... you're a really nice guy..." Larry: "Oh please... call me Larry is fine." Jokey: "Okay..." suddenly, the kids started to yawn and rubbing their eyes. Jokeo: "Oh man... we didn't get a lot of sleep last night..." Larry: "You should rest for a bit." Tommy: "Sure..." said Tommy, before he and the others went to a bench and started to take a little nap, while Larry went to Cecil. Larry: "Hey uh... sorry about loosing my cool, I just uh..." Cecil: "No it's alright, it's understandable, we had a rough first night too, but the instructions should help." Larry: "Yeah... if Dexter didn't tore them up..." Cecil: "Oh... yeah I did tell ya he was a trouble maker." Larry: "Yeah... so you wouldn't have a copy of the instructions, do ya?" Cecil: "I'm afraid not, but tell you what, learn some history on the exhibits here, it helped me a lot when I got started." Larry: "Yeah... I'll do that." so with that, Larry went to a library to check on some history of the exhibits in the museum, so he can know better about them and how to deal with them. He started with a book about Attila the Hun, which said he was famous for pulling the limbs of his victims and belief on magic and sorcery. Then he went to check on the Easter Island Heads and the Capuchin monkeys like Dexter, before checking his watch to see what time it was as sunset was the time limit. This time though, unlike his first night, Larry was more prepared for what's coming when night falls at the museum.