Evil Pharaoh At The Federal Archives

It was getting close to sundown when the Stooges guide Larry Daley and the kids to the federal archives, which was located below the entire Smithsonian, and now they're on their way to find the shipping container where the exhibits of New York are being held, and the Tablet of Ahkmenrah. As they continue their search, Larry tells his story to the Stooges about his experience at the New York museum. Moe: "So... this Egyptian Tablet has the power to bring everything in a museum to life at night... and it's here at the Smithsonian?" Larry: "Yeah... the only problem is I don't know exactly where it is, but Jedediah did mentioned that the Demon trio took it here." Bunnelby Larry: "But why here of all places?" Gidget: "Maybe it has something to do with Kahmunrah, Ahkmenrah's older and not so friendly brother." Moe: "Hmm... I did look him up one time when I first saw his gate thing... it mentioned he tried to steal the throne once, with the aid of a Demon dragon named MegaTrog, only to be defeated by another Demon dragon named Boney 10." Jokeo: "Oh we know him, we met him along with Ahkmenrah." Gidget: "We can use his help right now..." Larry: "Hey... why don't you give him a call?" Gidget: "He doesn't have a phone." Jokey: "Uh... guys... I think we found our friends... but they're not alone..." said Jokey, as he points his flashlight at the shipping container, which was surrounded by Egyptian soldiers, lead by a figure that looked like an Egyptian Pharaoh, which was most likely Kahmunrah himself. Curly: "Whoa... it's like a battle happened here and it just... paused..." Gidget: "Most likely when the sun rose up this morning... but the night is about to fall any moment now..." Bunnelby Larry: "Then we just need to get this Tablet thing before that happens." Moe: "Easier said than done, we don't have a clue where it might be... or where this Demon trio could be either..." Curly: "Uh... I found a clue..." Larry: "Really?, so where are they?" Curly: "Right behind us..." said Curly in a nervous tone, before the others turned around and see the Demon trio, with the Tablet in ScreamClaw's hands. ScreamClaw: "Well... look who decided to show up." ThunderSmacker: "Those brats and the night guard that made fools out of us back at New York." SpaceWarp: "W-w-what are they doing h-h-here...?" Larry: "We came to rescue our friends, and get the Tablet back." ScreamClaw: "No can do, we have plans with it... and it's too late." said ScreamClaw, before the Tablet started to glow brightly, showing signs that it was now night time, and everything in the Smithsonian, including Kahmunrah (played by Hank Azaria) came to life. Kahmunrah: "Men!, lock them up!" ordered the evil Pharaoh, before his men locked up the New York inhabitants in the storage container completely. ScreamClaw: "Hello Kahmunrah, we've waiting for you all day." Kahmunrah: "Oh... my apologize, but it's hard to be active when you need to when you only come alive at night..." Larry: "So... you're Kahmunrah, right?" Kahmunrah: "Correct, I am Kahmunrah, rightful Pharaoh of Egypt, and now after many centuries... I have come back to life!" Larry: "Yeah, of course, welcome back." Tommy: "Hi." Gidget: "Hello." Jokey and Jokeo: "Yo." said Larry and the kids, who were not shocked by Kahmunrah's coming to life thing at all, much to the Pharaoh's confusion. Kahmunrah: "You're not... shocked by this?, who are you?" Larry: "I'm Larry Daley, CEO of Daley Devices, and I happened to know your brother, Ahkmenrah." Kahmunrah: "Oh do you?, the brother who mother and father gave the best of everything, including the throne... which was rightfully mine!" Tommy: "Jealousy?" Kahmunrah: "Oh it's not just jealousy... and you?" ScreamClaw: "That's Tommy D Fox, and his friends, the ones who made fools of us back at the museum where your brother lives currently." Kahmunrah: "Really?, hmm... they're a little smaller than I thought they be... but no matter, soon the era of Kahmunrah will begin again... cause I have come back to... oh never mind, just hand me the Tablet." Jedediah: "Don't give it to him Gigantor!" Attila: "Bad Pharaoh!, bad!" shouted Jedediah and Attila, who were still trapped in the storage container. Kahmunrah: "Silence in there please!, don't make me come in there!" Jedediah: "Go ahead!, we'll take you on!" Attila: "Me rip bad Pharaoh apart!" shouted Jedediah and Attila, before Kahmunrah turn his attention back to Larry Daley and the kids. Kahmunrah: "Now see here, that Tablet is a lot more powerful than you can imagine... you see the everything coming to life at night is just a parlor trick, I will use it to unlock my gate to the land of the dead to release my army." ScreamClaw: "And get our mask back." Kahmunrah: "Yes of course." that was when the group heard the sound of the Stooges screaming and running, like they were being chased by something. Moe: "Giant octopus!" Gidget: "What are you..." before Gidget could finish her question, a giant octopus came to the scene and started attacking the group, including the Demon trio. During the chaos, Tommy managed to grab the Tablet from ScreamClaw and makes a run for it. Tommy: "Let's get out of here!" Jokeo: "But what about our friends?" Larry: "We'll get them when we get the chance, now we need to make sure Kahmunrah and the trio don't get the Tablet, move!" said Larry, before he and the kids make a run for it, with the Stooges right behind them. Curly: "Wait for us!" called out Curly, while the Demon trio and Kahmunrah glared at the group running with the Tablet. Kahmunrah: "What are you waiting for?!, get them!" ordered Kahmunrah, before the Demon trio flies after Larry, the kids and the Stooges.