The Bighorn General & The Lady Pilot

While they managed to escape from Kahmunrah with the Tablet, Larry, the kids, and the Stooges were being chased by the Demon trio, the giant octopus and a few animal exhibits that got out from their boxes. Moe: "Was it like this in the museum at New York?!" Larry: "A little bit..." Curly: "Moe!, do something!" Moe: "Like what?!" Gidget: "Use an attack or something!" Moe: "Uh... okay... eye poke attack!" called out Moe, before he jumps up and pokes the octopus in the eyes with his paw, which seemed to have only angered the octopus. Bunnelby Larry: "I don't think that helped at all!" Moe: "Oh like you could do better?!" that when a trumpet was heard, and a man riding on a motorcycle came to the scene. The man in question was General George Armstrong Custer (played by Bill Hader), and he came to help the group. Custer: "Take the wheel!" Larry: "What?!" Tommy: "Never mind that, come on!" called out Tommy, before Larry takes the wheel of the motorcycle while Custer gets on the side car. As for the kids and the Stooges, Gidget uses her psychic powers to make them fly up into the air to avoid the wild exhibits, and following the motorcycle. Larry: "So... we got a plan?" Custer: "We're Americans, we don't plan, we do!, now charge!" called out Custer, as the motorcycle moves forward, way ahead of the wild exhibits, but the Demon trio were still on their tail. Larry: "So... you're a soldier?" Custer: "More than that, General George Armstrong Custer, hero of the Civil war, at your service, ye haw!" called out Custer, before he, for some reason, jumps up from his seat and fell off the side car. Larry: "General!" Custer: "I'm good!, you gotta move!, now you fool!" called out Custer, before the Demon trio caught the general and take him away to who knows where. Back with Larry, he was still riding the motorcycle, at least until a woman came to the scene and stood in front of him. The woman in question was Amelia Earhart (played by Amy Adams), the first female pilot in history. Amelia: "What's the hurry, Ace?" Larry: "Look lady, can you move please?" Amelia: "Who are you calling lady?, the name's Amelia." said Amelia, before ThunderSmacker throws his pitchfork to puncture a hole on the motorcycle's wheel, forcing Larry to run on foot, while Amelia follows behind him. It wasn't long before the kids and the Stooges came back down to the ground, and Amelia was amazed by the sight. Amelia: "Well that's a way to fly." Gidget: "Wait... you're Amelia Earhart!, the first woman to ever flown over the Atlantic ocean!" Amelia: "At your service young lady, and you are?" Gidget: "I'm Gidget D Mew, and these are my friends, Tommy, Jokey and Jokeo, and those three are Moe, Larry and Curly." Moe: "Hi." Bunnelby Larry: "Hey." Curly: "Hello lady, Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk." Tommy: "And the man with us is Larry Daley." Amelia: "Two Larry(s) here?" Bunnelby Larry: "Yeah... we need a way to tell me and the other Larry apart..." Tommy: "How about we call you Bunnelby Larry, I mean you are a Bunnelby after all." Bunnelby Larry: "Good idea." Amelia: "A Bunnelby?" Tommy: "They're creatures from a game or anime... something way after your time." Larry: "Anyway, we need to find a way to free our friends from Kahmunrah and the Demon trio..." Amelia: "So you have friends in trouble eh?" Tommy: "Unfortunately, yes, we need to find a way to get them out of there..." Amelia: "That reminds me, where exactly am I?" Larry: "You're in a museum... well more like under it, anyway, you should find a place to hide." Amelia: "Sorry, but I'm not the type that's shy to danger." said Amelia, before the Demon trio's pitchforks hit the wall that was behind Amelia, which have all missed her luckily. Larry: "Uh... how about pitchforks...?" asked Larry, before the Demon trio were approaching the scene. ScreamClaw: "Get them!" Tommy: "Run!" yelped Tommy, before he and the others make a run for it, with Amelia following behind them. Meanwhile, in the storage container, General Custer was locked up with the New York inhabitants, and he was getting acquainted with them. Custer: "Alright troops, the enemy has taken me prisoner with you all so they're my enemies too... big mistake, listen... on the third trumpet blast, I shall loudly announced 'Attack'!, and then we all jump out of this box... and attack, what do you think?" Sacagawea: "Um..." Custer: "Yes miss Sandy Mia?" Sacagawea: "That is not my name." Custer: "Snack in the box?" Sacagawea: "No." Custer: "Cindy D Mia?" Jedediah: "Not even close." Octavius: "Not at all..." Sacagawea: "It's Sacagawea." Custer: "That was gonna be my next guess." Sacagawea: "Listen, I know you're a famous general and all... but won't yelling 'attack' alert the enemy that we're about to attack?" Custer: "Uh... yeah I guess so..." back with Larry's group, they managed to escape from the Demon trio, but Amelia was still with them. Tommy: "Um... why is Miss Earhart still here?" Amelia: "What?, you boys don't want me around?" Jokeo: "It's not that, aren't you scared of the danger we're in the middle of right now?" Amelia: "Not really, what you see danger, I see adventure, and as a woman who loves adventure, I want in." Gidget: "Well... we could use all the help we can get right now..." Tommy: "But how can she help?, she doesn't have a plane to fly us in." Amelia: "Well I might not have my plane at the moment, but that doesn't mean I can't be any help." Larry: "Well... I just hope you can handle what we'll run into here..." said Larry, looking around for any incoming danger that might come out of nowhere, before he and the others were on the way out of the federal archives.