Miniature Land & The 26th President

The kids and Larry had at least a few minutes to rest when they noticed that they were in the hall of miniature figures, and sees a lot of mini cowboys riding on horses on the mini west exhibit. Gidget: "Wow... it's like we're watching history itself..." Tommy: "Yeah... it sure does..." suddenly, a group of mini cowboys tied up the legs of Larry and the kids, forcing them to fall over and landed on the west exhibit, which excited Jedediah (played by Owen Wilson), the leader. Jedediah: "Wha hoo!, get 'em boys!" called out the cowboy leader, before his men went to tie up the kids and Larry to the mini train tracks. Jokey: "Weird... I feel like Gulliver now." Jokeo: "Yeah, me too." Jedediah: "Fire up the iron horse, boys." Jokey: "I never heard of a horse made of iron before." Gidget: "You idiots!, he's talking about a train!" yelped Gidget, as she and the others see a train's light inside a tunnel that the tracks they were on top of lead to, and hearing the sound of a train whistle. Larry: "Hey, little cowboy..." Jedediah: "Name's Jedediah." Larry: "Right, Jedediah, please stop the train." Jedediah: "No can do, now take your punishment like men!" Gidget: "Um... I'm a girl." Jedediah: "Oh... well even so, you'll all still have to take your punishment for locking us up in these boxes." Jokey: "But we don't even work here." Jokeo: "Or old enough to have jobs." Jedediah: "Sorry kids, nothing personal, but all giants need to pay, but I'll make sure you'll be done for last, after the biggest giant here... now split his head like a watermelon!" called out Jedediah, before the train came out of the tunnel, but since it was a miniature train, it only hits Larry between the eyes, which still hurt though. Larry: "Oh!, ow..." Jedediah: "For crying out loud!" Tommy: "Maybe you should get a bigger train..." Gidget: "Don't give them any ideas..." Tommy: "Sorry..." said Tommy, before Larry managed to free himself before starts freeing the kids. Larry: "Are you kids okay?" Gidget: "Yeah, but I'm not sure how long..." said Gidget, as she sees an army of miniature Roman soldiers, lead by Octavius (played by Steve Coogan). Jokey: "Uh oh..." Octavius: "Prepare the catapults." Jedediah: "Whoa there Octavius, these giants are on our land." Larry: "Hold on, we're not giants, you guys are just very little." Octavius: "We might be small, but our hearts are large, now then..." Jedediah: "Don't do it, son." Larry: "Don't do what?" Jedediah: "Octavius... don't..." Tommy: "Don't do what?" Octavius: "Men... fire!" shouted Octavius, before his men fired flaming rocks from their catapults, which were small, but still stings. Jokey: "Ah!, it's like a swarm of flaming wasps!" Jokeo: "More like hornets!" Gidget: "Help!" Tommy: "Who are you calling?, there's no one here to help." said Tommy, before he and the others noticed a man riding a horse came to the scene. The man in question was Theodore Roosevelt (played by Robin Williams), one of the presidents of America's past. Theodore: "Take the hand, lads and lass." said Theodore, before Larry and the kids did what he told them to, and they went to take a ride on the horse to escape. Jedediah: "That's right, you better run!, but remember that guy with the horse won't always be there to protect ya, you hear me?!" shouted Jedediah, unaware that neither Larry or the kids heard him. Once they knew that they were out of danger, Larry and the kids got off of the horse. Larry: "Thanks..." Theodore: "Don't mention it, Theodore Roosevelt, 26th president of these United States, and rough rider at your service, but you can call me, Teddy." Larry: "Uh yeah... I'm Larry Daley... and this is... huh... sorry, but I don't think I got your names..." Tommy: "Oh sorry, I'm Tommy." Gidget: "I'm Gidget." Jokey: "I'm Jokey." Jokeo: "And I'm Jokeo." Jokey: "We're twins." Larry: "Yeah... I can see that... anyway, Teddy, can I ask you a question." Theodore: "Sure, but just one, and let me guess, how is everything in the museum alive so suddenly?" Larry: "Uh... yeah... I guess it was kind of obvious..." Theodore: "Follow me." Tommy: "Uh... sure." so with that, they followed Teddy to the Egyptian room, where they see that coffin of Ahkmenrah shaking a bit as the mummy was trying to get out. Jokeo: "Of course the mummy is alive too..." Theodore: "Yes, and do you see the Tablet of Ahkmenrah?, well it's the source of all this chaos." Tommy: "Really?, how?, through some kind of Egyptian curse?" Theodore: "Sort of, it gives Ahkmenrah to live forever at night... and ever since it came to this museum, everything inside came to life every night." Larry: "So because of that Tablet, everything in this museum comes to life, every night?" Theodore: "Exactly." Larry: "And... what am I supposed to do?" Theodore: "You're the night guard, which is the most important role in this facility, you must make sure to keep all of the exhibits inside the museum, because if they get outside when the sun rises... they'll turn to dust." Larry: "You'll turn to dust?" Theodore: "Yes... it's a shame... but it's true, and you're the only one who'll make sure that doesn't happen." Larry: "But... I'm just a normal guy." Theodore: "That's how all the greats start out as." Gidget: "He's right, if you persevere, you might be able to handle the job." Larry: "Maybe... but I'm not sure if I can do it by myself..." Theodore: "I might be able to help, but remember, being the night guard is your job." some hours later, with only a few minutes before sunrise, all of the exhibits were going back to their places, that included Rexy and Theodore Roosevelt himself. Once Teddy went to pose, he wasn't moving, and Larry went to take a closer look to see if he was really wax again. Theodore: "Boo!" Larry: "Ah!" Theodore: "Ha, ha, ha, ha!, got cha lad." Jokey: "Ha, ha, ha!, good one." Jokeo: "Yeah." suddenly, Jedediah came to the scene and points his gun at Larry, who picks up the little cowboy. Larry: "What are you doing here?" Jedediah: "Put me down!, I don't like to be man handled!" Gidget: "You should be in your exhibit." Jedediah: "Don't tell me what to do, lass, or I'll have no choice but to fill ya with led." Gidget: "It's not nice to do that to a lady." Larry: "And I doubt your gun even works." Jedediah: "Okay... they might not work, but I still fight." Tommy: "Just go back to your exhibit." Jedediah: "Fine..." said the mini cowboy, before Larry takes him back to where he belongs. It was then the sun started to come up, and all of the exhibits were beginning to return to their normal states, like what happened last night never occurred.