The Truth Revealed

It was morning at the museum, and the kids were back to check on Larry, who was having an earache from Dr McPhee, who was complaining at the missing caveman and the foam of the fire extinguisher on the exhibit. Larry: "Look, I can fix it if you want." Dr McPhee: "Don't bother, you're fired." Larry: "But I..." suddenly, Dr McPhee's eyes started to glow pink, along with a swirly patten like he was being hypnotized, much to Larry's confusion. Once the glow was gone, McPhee was looking around in confusion. Dr McPhee: "What happened..." Larry: "Uh... you were complaining about the missing caveman." Dr McPhee: "What are you talking about?, we never had a second caveman, I would have known... anyway, do your job." said McPhee, before leaving the scene, leaving Larry very confused about what just happened, before seeing Gidget and the other kids came up to him. Gidget: "Looks like my hypnotic trick worked." Larry: "Wait... that was your doing?" Gidget: "Of course, I got psychic powers, I can read minds, lift things with my mind... and I can hypnotize people too." Larry: "You didn't had to do that." Gidget: "Oh come on, I couldn't let you lose your job for something that wasn't even your own fault." Larry: "Well... it kind of was my fault... I gave them a lighter which got one of them caught on fire..." Jokey: "Wow... that's pretty dumb." Jokeo: "You're the last guy who should say that." Larry: "Anyway... I hope things will go better tonight..." Tommy: "Yeah... tonight..." said Tommy, with concern and guilt in his voice. Larry: "What's wrong?" Tommy: "Huh?... oh it's nothing..." it was close to evening, and Larry was getting ready for the exhibits come to life, but after a few minutes passed the time they come to life, the exhibits have not come to life. Larry: "That's odd... they should alive and walking by now... something's wrong..." said Larry, before he heads off to the Egyptian exhibit, and discovers what's wrong, or what's missing. Larry: "The Tablet... it's gone!, someone must have stole it... but who..." he asked to himself, before he went to look out at a window and sees shadows of someone at the storage gate. When Larry got to the storage room, he was shocked to see the kids with the Tablet, and the middle piece was out of place, causing it's magic to be disabled. Tommy: "Larry... we're really sorry..." Larry: "You stole the Tablet?... why?" asked Larry in disbelief. Gidget: "We had no choice, that was the deal we made with them..." Larry: "Them who?" asked Larry, before a trio of Demon dragons came to the scene. The first one in red was ScreamClaw (voiced by Mark Hamill), the second in blue was ThunderSmacker (voiced by Jim Cummings), and the last one in black was SpaceWarp (voiced by Frank Welker), and together they were known as the Demon trio. ScreamClaw: "Alright kids... hand over the Tablet." Larry: "Don't do it, you know better." Jokey: "But... they promised they would change us back if we do." SpaceWarp: "Uh... s-s-should we tell them?" ThunderSmacker: "About what?" SpaceWarp: "T-t-that we don't know how to undo the s-s-spell?" ThunderSmacker: "We might... right after they give us the Tablet." SpaceWarp: "But w-w-won't that mean we lied to t-t-them...?" ThunderSmacker: "So what?, we're demons, we don't care about if we lied to the mortals or not..." said ThunderSmacker quietly to SpaceWarp, unaware that Gidget heard them through their thoughts, making her gasp in shock. Gidget: "They lied to us!" Tommy: "What do you mean?" Gidget: "I heard their thoughts, they lied about knowing how to undo the curse!, they only said they can so they can take the Tablet!" ScreamClaw: "Oh... I knew we should have turned her into a normal toon cat instead of a Mew..." Larry: "Alright then... I think you know what to do." said Larry, before Tommy places the middle piece of the Tablet back into place, allowing everything in the museum to come to life again. ScreamClaw: "Big mistake brats..." Gidget: "You double crossed us first!" ScreamClaw: "Fair enough, but no matter, get 'em boys!" called out the red demon dragon, before Larry came in between them and the kids. Larry: "You have to get through me first." ThunderSmacker: "With pleasure human..." said ThunderSmacker, before he throws a punch on the night guard, who throws a punch back at the demon. Tommy: "Alright!, get 'em Larry!, show them who's boss!" called out Tommy, before ScreamClaw ordered SpaceWarp to exhale some gas from his mouth, and the gas made Larry and the kids to fall asleep. By the time they woke up, Larry and the kids see that they were in the Egyptian exhibit, seeing the trio locking the caged doors, and the Tablet in their hands. ScreamClaw: "Sorry mortals, but we have a job to do, and we have a visit with Kahmunrah at the Smithsonian." ThunderSmacker: "So long brats." SpaceWarp: "Y-y-yeah... what they said..." said the trio, before they left the scene, leaving Larry and the kids trapped inside the Egyptian exhibit. Larry: "Teddy!, if you can hear me, we can really use your help right now!" called out Larry, before Theodore Roosevelt came to the scene, riding on his horse. Theodore: "Someone called out for me?" Tommy: "Yeah... can you get us out of here?" Theodore: "Well I would... but I don't have the keys, besides... I'm no hero..." Gidget: "What are you talking about?, you're Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th president of the United States, and a hunter and built the canal." Theodore: "Actually... I'm not the real Theodore Roosevelt... I'm just a wax figure based on him... I've never shot an animal... or even brave enough to tell a woman that I love her..." Gidget: "Sacagawea?" Theodore: "How did you..." Gidget: "Psychic powers." Theodore: "Oh... well yeah... she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen... but I never had the courage to tell her that... Lawrence... this is your moment to shine..." Larry: "Well... can you at least try find and stop those demons from leaving?" Theodore: "Well... I can't make any promises... but I will try..." said Theodore, before he and his horse head off to find the Demon trio.