Night At The Museum Epilogue

It wasn't long before all of the inhabitants of the museum went back to where they all belong, and with only a few minutes before sunrise. Theodore: "Hope to see you this evening." Sacagawea: "I'm looking forward to it." said Sacagawea, before Theodore kissed her hand and she went back to her exhibit while Theodore was on his way to his own. Theodore: "Well Lawrence, I'll be seeing you tonight." Larry: "Actually... I might get fired soon as there's no way I can explain my out of this mess here." said Larry, as he looks at the mess the museum's inhabitants caused during their fights and all that. Theodore: "Oh... I guess you have a point... in that case... I guess this is farewell." Larry: "Yeah... at least you'll have Sacagawea to keep you company now." Theodore: "Yeah... I should thank you for that... for you and the kids gave me the courage to talk to her... and winning her too... speaking of which... what are you gonna do with them?, I mean they can't undo the spell they're under now." Larry: "Oh... well... I haven't put much thought about it..." said Larry, before Boney 10 came to the scene. Boney 10: "I'll watch over them if you like... I feel kind of responsible for what happened to them... and I doubt an orphanage will accept them... plus I have a soft spot for kids." Larry: "What about Ahkmenrah?" Boney 10: "I'm sure he can take care of himself now... and he has the museum as his kingdom." Larry: "Yeah... I guess so..." Theodore: "Well... the sun's about to rise... farewell." Larry: "Yeah... goodnight Teddy." Theodore: "No Lawrence... good day." said Theodore, before went to his position, and the sun rose up, turning him back to a normal wax figure. Larry: "Thanks Teddy..." said Larry, before the kids went over to him. Tommy: "Are you sure that you can't let Gidget alter your boss's memories?" Gidget: "I have limits on what memory I can change... and I doubt that the news didn't see what happened." Jokeo: "What do you mean?" Gidget: "It'll be easier to understand when the NEWS comes on..." said Gidget, before the scene changed to Larry being inside Dr McPhee's officer, showing him the NEWS channel, which talks about Rexy's footprints in the snow or Laaa the cave man at the top of the museum's rooftop. Dr McPhee: "Any explanation at all?" Larry: "Uh... no... I got nothing..." Dr McPhee: "Good... flashlight... keys... and leave." Larry: "Yeah..." said Larry, before he hands over his flashlight and keys to the curator and makes his leave. But once the pair got out of the office, there were a lot of people coming to the museum, and that was when the kids came over to Larry. Gidget: "Looks like people are really interested in seeing the museum more often now." Tommy: "Mr McPhee sir, you really know how to make publicity." Dr McPhee: "Me?... well actually... uh..." Larry: "Yeah... you did a good job... I'll be off now..." Dr McPhee: "Where are you going?" Larry: "Um... home?" Dr McPhee: "Make sure you come back tonight." Larry: "Wait... you mean I'm not fired?" Dr McPhee: "Only because I need someone to guard the exhibits and staff is short at the moment... just do your job." said the curator, before giving Larry back his flashlight and keys, and left the scene. Larry: "I think I got my job back..." Gidget: "You sure did, and we'll be visiting you more often now that Boney 10 has become our new guardian." Larry: "Yeah, guess things have worked out for all of us." when night came again, Larry was watching all of the museum's inhabitants having a party, dancing around and listening to music. It wasn't long before Rexy came with the kids riding on top of his back. Larry: "Hey it's getting late, ya ready to go to bed?" Tommy: "Nope." Gidget: "Not me." Jokeo: "We're in the night life now." Jokey: "That's for sure." this made Larry to laugh, before Rexy ran off to who knows where in the museum, and the night guard placed his flashlight back on his belt, and turned it off with a snap of his fingers. Elsewhere in the museum, Cecil, Reginald and Gus were watching over the Demon trio, who were forced to work as janitors to clean up the mess the museum's inhabitants made in their party. ThunderSmacker: "This is ridiculous!" SpaceWarp: "W-w-we're demons... not j-j-janitors..." Cecil: "Sorry boys, but you have to face a punishment for what you did to those kids and trying to steal the Tablet." ThunderSmacker: "Wait a minute, you were the one who tried to steal it!" Reginald: "In the original story, yes, but we're innocent here." Gus: "Hey quit breaking the 4th wall here!, and get cleaning!" ScreamClaw: "Yeah, you boys keep up the good work while I get a nice Z's." Gus: "You're not going anywhere, start mopping, hotdog." ordered Gus, leaving ScreamClaw no choice but to join the other demons on mopping.

THE END... for now...