The Hour Of The Sand Has Begun

As they continued to hide and in the Smithsonian castle, Larry, the kids, the Stooges and Amelia were looking around to see if the Demon trio or Kahmunrah's men were nearby, but luckily there was no sign. Larry: "Okay... I think we're safe for now..." Amelia: "So this is a museum eh?, pretty nice." Tommy: "Yeah, but now we got the Demon trio after us again." Amelia: "You mean you tangled with those overgrown iguanas before?" Jokeo: "You could say that." Jokey: "They used a spell that turned us into what we are now." Amelia: "You mean you're not wearing costumes like those three?" asked Amelia, before looking at the Stooges. Moe: "Hey, who said we were wearing costumes?" Curly: "Yeah, it's too early for Halloween." said Curly, before Moe slaps him on the face. Bunnelby Larry: "Look!" yelped the Bunnelby, seeing the Trio nearby, forcing the group to hide behind a fountain. Amelia: "I know you boys like to hold a girl, but don't you think this a little early to make a move?" asked Amelia, before Larry noticed that he was holding on her waist. Larry: "Oh... sorry." Gidget: "Uh guys... does anyone else hear love music?" asked Gidget, before she and the others looked up and see flying Cupid statues singing loves songs. Larry: "Hey... quiet!, we're trying to hide!" Amelia: "They're Cupids, gods of love." Jokeo: "They think Larry and Amelia are in love." Jokey: "Uh... should we go now?" Gidget: "Yeah... move it!" so with that, the group makes a run for it again, with the Demon trio behind them. As they were running through the halls, Larry's group got hit by a beam from ScreamClaw's pitchfork, trapping them inside a red bubble. ScreamClaw: "There... should have tried this in the first story..." ThunderSmacker: "Then why didn't we?" SpaceWarp: "M-m-maybe the writer didn't get the idea at the t-t-time." ScreamClaw: "Oh shut up!, let's just get the prisoners back to Kahmunrah." said the red Demon Dragon, before he and the other two take the bubble, with Larry's group inside, to the room where Kahmunrah was waiting, sitting on a chair. Kahmunrah: "Ah... I see you boys got Mr Daley and his friends at last... along with my Tablet." Tommy: "Hold on!, this is Ahkmenrah's Tablet!, and you know it!" Kahmunrah: "Not anymore, for it's mine now." said the evil pharaoh, before he takes the Tablet and places it into the center of his gate. After pressing some buttons on the Tablet, he stood back a bit, waiting for the gate to open... only it didn't opened or did anything at all. ThunderSmacker: "Um... shouldn't something be happening now?" Kahmunrah: "Um... I'm afraid that Boney 10 and my brother might have uh... changed the combination on me..." this made both the kids and Stooges to laugh. Moe: "Wow... looks like his plans for world domination was a failure from the start." Curly: "Yeah, Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk." Bunnelby Larry: "This must be embarrassing for him, aside from wearing a dress." said the Bunnelby, which of course Kahmunrah heard with his own ears. Kahmunrah: "This is not a dress, this is in fact a Tunic, a fashion of Egyptian times, I can assure you." ThunderSmacker: "Are you sure?, it looks more like a dress to me." Kahmunrah: "Didn't you hear what I just said to the rabbit, it's not a dress, it's in fact a Tunic, now... any other question... that's not about the dress... Tunic?" everyone just shook their heads in response. Larry: "Look, since your plan was a bust, I guess we'll be taking the Tablet and our friends back and we'll be on our way." Kahmunrah: "Don't think I'm gonna give up so easily, as if I can wait for this many centuries, I can wait a few more if I must." Larry: "Yeah, but in a few hours, the sun will come up, you turned into a wax figure again and we'll leave without trouble, so we got all night." Kahmunrah: "Really?, all night... well... he doesn't." said the evil pharaoh, before showing the group a small cage with Jedediah inside it. ScreamClaw: "Alright... got the hourglass." Larry: "What are you doing?" Jedediah: "Wait hold on!, don't you manhandle me!" Kahmunrah: "Oh look, he's having a tiny tantrum, so hilarious." ThunderSmacker: "Yeah." Amelia: "Leave that little man alone!" SpaceWarp: "S-s-sorry lady, but it must be d-d-done to achieve our g-goal." said SpaceWarp, before Jedediah was placed inside a large hourglass, and the sand was started to pour down on him. Kahmunrah: "Oh I don't think this cowboy has got all night, more like only an hour." ScreamClaw: "If you want him out, you have to find out and tell us the combination on the Tablet to unlock the gate." Larry: "But look, I don't know how to start translating this Tablet." Kahmunrah: "But you better start for your cowboy friend's sake, for the hour of the sand has begun." that was when SpaceWarp placed some sort of bracelet on Gidget's tail. ScreamClaw: "That will keep you from teleporting away in case you plan to double cross us, and only I or Boney 10 can remove it." ThunderSmacker: "Now go!" knowing there's no other choice, Larry and his group went off to find someway to figure out the combination on the Tablet.