Night At The Museum 2 Prologue

The story begins a few months after Larry stops the Demon trio from stealing the Tablet of Ahkmenrah, which brings everything in the Museum of Natural History in New York to life at night, and now things were finally looking up for the night guard. The kids, Tommy, Gidget, Jokey and Jokeo may have been unable to remove the spell they're under, but they did managed to have Boney 10, the friendly Demon dragon elder as their new guardian. However, the Demon trio were not done yet, as they were waiting for the right moment to make their move. As for Larry, his inventions were finally getting noticed and eventually left his job as the museum's night guard and became CEO of his own company known as Daley Devices, with creations like the super big dog bone, the unlosable key ring, and finally, the glow in the dark flashlight. You would think Larry has finally gotten a happy ending to his story, but it was just a tip of the iceberg as the next chapter of his adventures of the museum is about to begin. Back at the museum of New York, some man came and started to collect some of the exhibits from their places and stored them into crates. The exhibits in question were Attila, Sacagawea, Laaa, Jedediah, Octavius and their men, and finally even Dexter. Unaware to anyone, the Demon trio were watching, and what they were witnessing gave them an idea. ScreamClaw: "Hmm... it appears they're taking some of the exhibits away from here..." ThunderSmacker: "But to where?" SpaceWarp: "I heard that o-o-one of them said something about taking them to the S-s-Smithsonian..." ScreamClaw: "Really?... hmm... then we can use this to our advantage..." said ScreamClaw, before he started to make a soft evil laugh, before it started to get louder until he started to laugh like a crazy person. Of course that was when a fly flew into the red demon dragon's mouth, causing him to choke a little before SpaceWarp pats his back a few times to help him get the bug out. SpaceWarp: "Um... are y-y-you okay?" ScreamClaw: "Ugh... I swallowed a bug... I hate when that happens." ThunderSmacker: "Well there's no way someone as superior as me will have that problem." said ThunderSmacker, before he makes his own evil laugh, only for another fly to get flown into his mouth and causing him to choke, making ScreamClaw and SpaceWarp to laugh at him. Of course the funny moment had came to an end when they heard someone coming and went back into hiding.