Night At The Museum 2 Bloopers

The stage lights came on, and Boney 10 came to the stage while the audience cheered. Boney 10: "Welcome everyone, to another Blooper story, this time, it's the bloopers of the Night at the Museum sequel, and here's tonight's guest... please welcome back, Larry Daley!" called out Boney 10, before Larry came on stage with the audience cheering. Larry: "Hey, hi, it's good to be back, and I must say, it took some effort to get the story right, especially with all the goofs that occurred." Boney 10: "Indeed, and speaking of which, let's get the film rolling and see those bloopers, roll film!" said Boney 10, before the camera starts rolling. The first scene shows the moment when the Demon trio were watching the exhibits were being put into crates, and ScreamClaw started to laugh like crazy and couldn't stop. ThunderSmacker: "Uh... ScreamClaw... I think you're overdoing it..." said ThunderSmacker, before a fly flew into ScreamClaw's mouth, forcing him to cough it out, and the fly landed on SpaceWarp's eye, much to his dismay and disgust, while the film crew began to laugh. Director: "Cut!, someone get that fly off of SpaceWarp please." SpaceWarp: "Ugh..." the next scene shows when Dr McPhee showed Larry the hologram of Theodore Roosevelt, only the hologram was of Darth Vader, telling them he was their father, much to their surprise and confusion while the film crew laughed. Director: "Cut!, who switched the hologram devices?!" Jokey: "Sorry!" the scene changes again to show the moment when Jedediah was calling Larry through the phone. Jedediah: "Ahkmenrah's older brother!, he's here, and not... uh... what was my line again?" this made the film crew to laugh. Director: "He's not friendly!" Jedediah: "Right... my bad partner." this only made the film crew to laugh again. The scene once again changes to the moment when Larry and the kids meet the Poké Stooges, and Moe went to slap both Curly and human Larry by mistake. Director: "Cut!, Moe, you're supposed to slap Curly and Larry." Moe: "I did." Larry: "He meant your Larry." Bunnelby: "Yeah, you were supposed to slap... wait." Moe: "Good to know." said Moe, before the Riolu slapped the Bunnelby, making the film crew to laugh. The scene changes again to show the moment when Larry, the kids, and the Stooges went to the federal archives and found the storage container with the New York exhibits inside, and Curly and Jokey, for some reason, decided to pick their fingers on Kahmunrah's nose while in his normal wax form. Gidget: "Eww!, what are you doing?!" Jokey: "Digging for gold." Curly: "There must be some gold..." Larry: "Uh... should you tell them or should I...?" Director: "Cut!, will someone get those two to stop picking on Kahmunrah's nose?" said the Director, while the film crew just laughed, much to Jokey and Curly's confusion. Once again, the scene changes to show the moment when Custer was talking to the New York exhibits about his plan on attack, and getting Sacagawea's name wrong. Custer: "Sandy J Maya?" Sacagawea: "No." Custer: "Mizuo Peck?" this made everyone to laugh, as he just mentioned the name of the woman that played Sacagawea in the films. Director: "I don't know if I should or shouldn't keep that in the story..." said the Director, trying not to laugh as well. The scene soon changes again to show the moment when the cupids were singing a song to Larry and Amelia, which for some reason was 'Can you feel the love tonight' from The Lion King. Tommy: "Uh... good song choice... but not in the right story..." Director: "Cut!, wrong love song!" this only made the cupids to laugh, along with everyone else. Soon the scene changes again to show the moment when Larry and his group were talking to the bust Theodore Roosevelt, who then complains about his New York counterpart. Bust Theodore: "I don't know, what do you think I am, a Sphinx?!, what's this?, what's that?, why not ask New York Teddy?, he'll probably love to grasp his finger all over that Tablet, and probably let his horse lick it too!" that was when, for some reason, New York Theodore showed up with his horse. New York Theodore: "Um... I'm not sure that's sanitary." Director: "Cut!, what are you doing here Teddy?, you're supposed to be at the museum at New York still." New York Theodore: "And what?, not get much of a role in this story?" this only made everyone to laugh, even the bust Theodore Roosevelt. It wasn't long before the scene changes again to the moment when the Stooges were outside, looking for help. Suddenly, they heard the sound of giant footsteps, and then the giant foot of the Abraham Lincoln statue stepped on them by mistake. Lincoln: "Oops... sorry." Moe: "We're okay..." Director: "Cut!, someone get them off of Abe's foot!" the next scene shows the moment when Amelia's plane crashes through the big window of the Smithsonian castle, only for Jokey and Jokeo to be sent flying out and smacked right into the camera, knocking it over. Director: "Cut!, somebody get the camera!" Jokey: "Oh... weird... I feel like we've done this before..." Jokeo: "Yeah..." the scene changes once more to show the moment when Larry and Boney 10 pushed both MegaTrog and Kahmunrah into the gate to the land of the dead, but for some unknown reason, inside the gate was a beach of Hawaii, and a lot of lovely Hawaiian girls were hugging and kissing the villains. Director: "Cut!, somebody get the Gate that's supposed to take the bad guys to the Land of the Dead!" Kahmunrah: "Do we have to?, this seems much better." MegaTrog: "I have to agree with him on that." this only made everyone laugh, even the director. The final scene shows the moment when Rexy was supposed to let out a roar at some teenagers, but for some reason, he let out a big burp that shook up the whole building, making everyone to laugh. Director: "Cut!, how many do I have to tell you all not to drink or eat right before we shoot?!" Tommy: "How can a skeleton burp in the first place?" Gidget: "I think it's best if we don't think on it too hard..." that was when the film ends, and the whole cast of the story appeared on the stage. Boney 10: "Well that's all the Bloopers for now, folks, until next time that is." Tommy: "Yup, have a wonderful night everyone." Larry: "And if you get a job at a museum, make sure you know your history." All: "Bye!"

There you have it folks, this story of my version of the first & second Night at the Museum movies, I hope you liked them, and I hope you'll like my other stories too, BYE!