Larry The New Night Guard

It was winter in New York city, and a man named Larry Daley (played by Ben Stiller), was looking for a job. He was kind of an inventor on small stuff like lights that turned on and off by the sound of fingers snapping, but it didn't get to work out due to there were a lot of people that can't snap their fingers and prefer clapping. Luck was beginning to get on Larry's side, when he found a job at the Musume of Natural History. Once he got inside, he meets an old man named Cecil Fredericks (played by Dick Van Dyke), the old night guard. Cecil: "You must be Larry Daley, correct?" Larry: "Yeah that's me, and I must say... that's a cool T-Rex this place has." said Larry, looking at the T-Rex skeleton in the entrance room. Cecil: "Yes, Rexy is a sight to behold... and loves to play fetch." Larry: "What?" Cecil: "Nothing... just eh... how about a tour around the place?" Larry: "Yeah, love that." that was when another man, named Dr McPhee (played by Ricky Gervais), came to the scene. Dr McPhee: "Uh... why can't kids learn not to touch the exhibits...?, I mean this is a museum, not a playground!" Cecil: "That's Dr McPhee... the curator of the museum." Larry: "He seems like a... fun guy." Cecil: "That's one way to put it." said Cecil, before he begins taking Larry to a locker room, where there two elder men were hanging out at. The first one was Gus (played by Mickey Rooney), and the second was Reginald (played by Bill Cobbs). Gus: "Who's this hotdog?" Cecil: "Boys, this is Larry Daley, the museum's new night guard." Larry: "Night guard?, is that important?" Reginald: "It sure is in this museum." Cecil: "Larry, this is Reginald and Gus, they've been night guards with me for a long time, but now we're about to retire and want you to take our place." Larry: "So uh... you won't be here much longer?" Cecil: "Nope, we're too old to do it now, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll do well here." Gus: "He better, and try not to do anything funny, I went through nine rounds with Hollywood Hogan." Reginald: "You've never fought Hollywood Hogan in your life." Gus: "Well... I did in my dreams..." a bit later, Cecil begins showing Larry around the exhibits of the museum. Cecil: "Now here is Attila the Hun, one of the most fearsome warriors in history..." Larry: "Sure hate to run into him in a dark ally." Cecil: "Or anywhere for that matter, he likes to rip things apart, especially people." Larry: "Hey a caveman." said Larry, looking at an exhibit with a pair of cave man in it. Cecil: "Yes, that holds the museum's cavemen... hmm... interesting..." Larry: "What?" Cecil: "One of them, who I call Laaa, looks a lot like you." said Cecil, pointing at one of the cave man, that indeed looked a lot like the new night guard. Larry: "Wow... he really does..." Cecil: "Maybe you two could get along well." Larry: "Yeah... if he was alive." Cecil: "Yeah... well, moving on." Larry: "Right." soon, they went to a hallway that had miniature figures, one of ancient Rome, and the other of the west. Cecil: "This is the hallway of miniature figures." Larry: "Oh yeah, I remember these little guys... cute..." Cecil: "They might be cute, but they can fight giants like us." Larry: "Okay...?" said Larry, feeling puzzled on what Cecil meant by that. Soon they went to a room that was full of life sized stuff animals that were based on the mammals of Africa. Cecil: "This here is the hall of African mammals, and the main attraction of the room is Dexter, the Capuchin monkey here." said Cecil, pointing at the stuffed monkey hanging on some branch. Larry: "He seems cute." Cecil: "Yes, but he can be a real trouble maker too." Larry: "Really?" Cecil: "Yes... but now it's time for the greatest treasure in the whole museum." Larry: "Cool." said Larry, before he and Cecil went to the Egyptian exhibit, where the mummy of Ahkmenrah and the tablet were located. Cecil: "Here is Ahkmenrah, the Pharaoh of Egypt, and his greatest treasure... the Tablet of Ahkmenrah... the treasure that changed my life forever..." Larry: "What do you mean?" Cecil: "You see... when I was a boy, I was with the team that brought the Tablet here from Egypt as my father lead the expedition." Larry: "Wow... that's pretty cool." Cecil: "Yes... and the Tablet is very cool in more ways than one..." Larry: "Really?, how?" Cecil: "Well I can't really tell you as I doubt you would believe me, though I'm sure you'll see it for yourself tonight." Larry: "Um... okay..." little did Larry or Cecil knew at the time, was that they were watched by a group of kids in the form of cartoonish like animals. The first was a fox Toon boy named Tommy D Fox (voiced by Tara Strong), the second was a Mew Toon girl named Gidget D Mew (voiced by Lisa Ortiz), and the last two were hyena twins named Jokey (voiced by Bill Fagerbakke) and Jokeo (voiced by Tom Kenny). Tommy: "So... that's the tablet?" Gidget: "Yeah..." Jokey: "I don't like this..." Jokeo: "Noun of us do... but it's the deal we made..." said the kids, looking at the Tablet in a distance with guilt in their hearts. It was close to sunset when the Museum was about to close for the night, Cecil, Reginald and Gus were getting ready to leave, but not before Cecil gives Larry some papers that have instructions. Cecil: "Now remember Larry, no matter what happens, you must not let anything get in or out." Larry: "Out?, you mean like someone trying to steal something?" Cecil: "Well... you could say that... or the exhibits themselves..." Larry: "Oh come on, they would have to be alive to do that." Cecil: "Yes... well... good luck." said Cecil, before he and the other old ex guards left the museum, leaving Larry alone in the room as night was about to come over the place. Larry was playing with the telephone, which made his voice spread out through the whole museum, and started to make some beat boxing through his mouth. It wasn't long before the new night guard started to fall asleep, unaware that a large shadow of bones started to move and walked away.