The Dinosaur's Alive & The Monkey Stole The Keys

Larry was resting on a chair, when he rolled over and fell to the floor, waking him up. He was glad that no one was around to see that, before hearing the sound of some footprints and decided to investigate. The kids were making their way to the door with the Tablet, when they saw Larry's flashlight shining towards them. In a hurry, Gidget used her psychic powers to teleport the Tablet back to it's original place to hide any evidence, before Larry sees the kids and just starred at their appearance. Tommy: "Uh... hi?" Larry: "Uh... what are you kids doing here, don't you know the museum's closed?" Jokey: "It is?, sorry." Jokeo: "Uh... we were just leaving..." Gidget: "Um... you don't seem to freak out by our looks..." Larry: "What, freaking out by some kids in costumes?" Tommy: "Costumes?" Jokey: "But we're not..." Gidget: "Oh our costumes are just to keep us warm from the cold, it is winter after all, and these costumes are based on our favorite animal." Larry: "Yeah, let me get the door for ya." Gidget: "Thank you sir." said Gidget, before she and the others follow Larry to the door, before Tommy noticed something odd. Tommy: "Wait... where did it go?" Larry: "Where what go?" Tommy: "You know... the T-Rex skeleton... it's gone." said Tommy, pointing at where the T-Rex skeleton once stood, without the skeleton itself. Larry: "What the..." Jokey: "Did someone steal it?" Jokeo: "Don't be silly, there's no way someone can steal a Dinosaur skeleton that big without being noticed." Jokey: "Maybe... it walked away..." Gidget: "That's even more silly, there's no way it could come back to life and walk away." suddenly, they hear the sound of someone using the drinking fountain, and Larry went to use his flashlight to see who was using it. But once they saw who it was, they just gasped in silent shock, for it was the T-Rex skeleton itself drinking, like it was alive again. Larry dropped his flashlight, which caught the attention of the dinosaur, who let out a roar that scared Larry and the kids a lot. They started to make a run for it, and the T-Rex chases after them. Jokey: "I knew it!, it did came alive and walked away!" Gidget: "How is this possible?!" Tommy: "I'm more worried about how we avoid getting eaten!" Jokeo: "Can it even eat us?, I mean it's all bones and no stomach." Tommy: "Huh... you make a good point." Larry: "Never mind that, just run!" Gidget: "Do you have anything that can stop it?!" Larry: "I'm the night guard, not a zoo keeper for dinosaurs!" Gidget: "What about the instructions in your bag?" Larry: "How did you..." Gidget: "Never mind how I know, use them!" yelped Gidget, before Larry takes a look at the instructions. Larry: "Number 1... throw the bone... what bone?" asked Larry, before the T-Rex gives the night guard one of it's rib bones, and started to lower it's body, shaking it's tail like some kind of dog. Tommy: "Wait... is it just me or..." Jokeo: "The T-Rex wants to play fetch..." Gidget: "Like a dog?" Jokey: "Wow... didn't see that coming..." said the kids, before Larry throws the bone and the T-Rex goes after it, but then the group noticed a mammoth, and a few other exhibits in the museum were coming to life. Larry: "No way..." Gidget: "It's like everything in the museum is coming to life..." that was when they found the Easter Island Head (voiced by Brad Garrett), which is alive as well, but it can't go anywhere like the other exhibits. Easter Island Head: "Hey Dumb Dumb, you give me gum gum." Larry: "Uh... are you talking to me?" Easter Island Head: "You be Dumb Dumb, and you give me gum gum." Larry: "Uh, sorry but I don't have any gum gum, and my name isn't Dumb Dumb, it's Larry." that was when some of the exhibits started to run for their lives. Easter Island Head: "Oh... you in trouble Dumb Dumb, you better run run, from Attila the Hun Hun." Jokeo: "Did he just say..." Gidget: "Attila the Hun...?" asked Jokeo and Gidget, before they and the others turned around and see that Attila the Hun (played by Patrick Gallagher), and his fellow Huns came to the scene, ready to attack. Attila: "Man... Pull them apart!" shouted Attila, before he and his Huns went to charge towards the group. Tommy: "Run!" yelped Tommy, as he and the others with Larry ran for their lives until they went into an elevator, allowing them to escape from Attila the Hun. They soon went into a room where Sacagawea (played by Mizuo Peck), was located inside an exhibit with a glass wall. Jokey: "Who's that?" Gidget: "That's Sacagawea, the Indian woman who guided Lewis and Clark through the west of North America." Tommy: "She seems nice." suddenly, a group of faceless stuffed Civil war soldiers were firing their guns at each other, and the kids and Larry were doing their best to avoid the shots. Once they were out of danger for the moment, Larry takes a look at the instructions. Larry: "Number 2... lock up the lions or they'll eat you..." Jokey: "Lions?, like the ones in the Hall of African Mammals?" Jokeo: "Uh oh..." Tommy: "We better hurry..." so with that, Larry and the kids went to the Hall of African Mammals, where they see that the stuff animals have come to life just like everything else in the museum, and when Larry tried to lock up the room, he noticed that his keys were missing. Jokeo: "Uh... where are your keys?" Larry: "I don't know... they were with me a moment ago." Tommy: "Uh... I found them." said Tommy, pointing at Larry's keys in the hands of a monkey that was Dexter (played by Crystal the monkey). Larry: "Hey... you're uh... Dexter right?" asked Larry, before the monkey nodded his head with a smile, before he jumps down and bites Larry's nose. Jokey: "I don't think the monkey likes ya." Larry: "Oh... ow!, my nose..." Gidget: "Uh oh..." Larry: "Now what?" Gidget: "Well, I managed to get the keys back from Dexter... but the monkey has got the instructions." Larry: "What?!, but I need them!" said Larry, before he sees the instructions in Dexter's hands, and the monkey had a naughty smile on his face. Tommy: "Uh oh... you don't think he's gonna..." Larry: "No... Dexter... I know what you're thinking, not a good idea... please don't..." but too late, Dexter begins to tore the instructions up like they were nothing. Tommy: "That is one bad monkey..." Gidget: "At least we managed to lock up the lions." Larry: "Yeah... I guess that's a silver lining..." said Larry, as he and the kids went off to find a place to rest a bit.