pebbles

I must have fallen asleep because I wake to something tapping my Window. I groan and lay back down, I start drifting back when a louder tap hits my window. I walk over and pull back the blinds and I see Hiccup, with a pebble in his hand ready to throw.

He looks at me with worry and points to my room, I sigh. I guess it wouldn't hurt for him to come in..
"Come on." I call out quietly, he climbs up the Magnolia tree near my window and climbs in, not gracefully if I may add.

"Is everything okay?" He asks in a normal voice, I wince and cup my hand over his mouth. "Shut the fuck up Fishbone! I'm not supposed to be talking to anyone!"" I angrily whisper.

He nods and give a forced half smile, "What happened?" He whispers and looks at me with concern.

"Nothing and why the hell does it matter to you?" I retort. He shrugs, "Astrid, I have lived across the street to you for at least 13 years. I've met your mother, but I've also met you. I heard her yelling but what's worse is you were crying.." He says softly.

I punched his shoulder and glared at him, Why the fuck did I let him in again?

"Nothing Happened." I growl, he shakes his head. "You are the Fearless Hofferson The last time you cried was in kindergarten when your dog died and yet you were just crying, something had to have happened. Also, this isn't the first time I've heard you cry.. I just never wanted to mention it. " He says.

"Okay yeah, something happened but I sure as hell am not talking about it." I admit quite embarrassingly.

Hiccup smiles, he sits on the edge of my bed near Stormfly. "Oh, hello little guy.. What's Your name?" He says in a soft voice and sticks his finger in her cage.

"That's Stormfly, here give me a second and I'll close the window and let her out." I say as I walk to the window. I close it and pull the curtains closed then unlatch her cage and open it.

She immediately take off and flies onto my shoulder, I smile at her.
Hiccup looks at her and pets her with a finger.
"Are you sure you don't wanna talk?" He asks hesitantly. I sit next to him and look down. "Sort of.." I reply fidgeting my hands.

"What happened?" He asks and tries to see my face through my hair covering my face. "My mom is Crazy.. we fight all the time and I get slapped around a lot by her I usually don't even know what I did to be in trouble, she is usually gone sleeping around with people but the time she is here she is usually drunk or just pissed. It all goes on me, she'll hit, yell, kick or whatever she can.."I say quietly secretly hoping he doesn't hear me, He does hear though.

"What?" He says in disbelief, he gives me a worried look. He places Stormfly in her cage and closes the latch. "Let's go." He says, he quickly takes Stormfly off my shoulder and puts her in the cage. I look at him and laugh in confusion, "Wait what?"

He grabs her cage and slowly and clumsily climbs out the window and down the tree, I look around nervously but hesitantly follow him.

A/N
I know this sucks but I'm trying to keep this as close to my original as possible I have added some things and got rid of some things along with fixing mistakes.

Please point out any mistakes you see, despite this being a fan fic I do want it to be slightly bearable to read.