Kinda cute

I walk into Hiccups room and see him laying on the bed with his face in the pillows muttering words that are to muffled to understand.
I let out a small laugh at him, He honestly did look like a Geek even more so now. His hair in a mess though. Hiccup jumps up and looks at me. My smile drops, Shoot he heard me... Hahaha but still. I return to a boom of laughter my eyes watering from the laughter.

"Haha Hilarious.." Hiccup says sarcastically. I hold my breath to stop the laughter... I fail miserably. Hiccup stares at me looking kinda hurt, I stop laughing a little.
"What? Your face was Hilarious when you looked up." I say trying to put on a straight face. My face hurts from smiling. "Haha. What is it Astrid?" He says. I stare at him. Wait..Why did I come in here? I stand there thinking for a bit.

Hiccup looks at me with a face that says 'you ok?'. "What are you gonna do tomorrow? You know about the Nightmare." I ask trying to come up with a reasonable excuse. "I don't know... Maybe I'll show them that there is nothing to be afraid of." Hiccup says.

I look at him to see of he's Serious...yep serious alright. He starts blushing so hard that the freckles didn't stand out anymore just the freaking red in his cheeks. "Are you blushing?" I ask him. "What? Oh!..no I am not." He says. I laugh a little.

"Yes you are. Fishbone is Blushing!" I say. I take out my phone and take a picture. There if he gets on my nerves I can post it on our school website... The messy hair and the red cheeks will be hilariously cute. Hiccup groans. "Astrid please delete that." He says and reaches for my phone. I pull away "No way!" I yell. Hiccup looks at me The hope that usually fill his eyes is no longer there instead his eyes were filled with tears that haven't fallen and a little bit of fear of what I'd do with the picture.

I sigh, "Fine..I'll keep the picture but I won't use it against you unless you do something Really Really stupid. Deal?" I say and stick out my hand as if this was a professional agreement. Hiccup looks at my hand then back into my eyes. The fear was gone but the tears were still there. "Deal..." He says in defeat.

I smile as he shakes my hand. "Good." I say and put my phone in my pocket. Hiccup gives a small smile. He scans me over. "What?" I ask curiously. "I just realized you're taller." He says. I laugh. "Seriously? You sounded like a 3 year old saying that." I say and start Laughing again.
He sighs. I smile I admit it he can be cute when he is upset. Hiccup stares at the ground kicking the floor in a shy way. "Ok.." he says softly. He looks back at my eyes.

I smile at him, He returns the gesture softly. He runs a hand through his hair making it even more messy than it already is. I let out a laugh. "What?" Hiccup asks In confusion, I start to reply but gets cut off when Stoick walks in. "So You are killing the Nightmare right?" Stoick asks but it sounds more like a Demand.

Hiccup nods. "Good thing you got some sense in that oversized head of yours." Stoick says and leaves the room. Hiccup looks at me. "Is my head really oversized?" He asks. "Your hair is." I say seriously. "Haha...Hilarious." he says. I smile. Hiccup looks at me with a face I can't read. I start to ask him what it was but decided not to. I sigh and walk into my room closing the door softly.