Something crazy

Hiccups P.O.V

My dad pushes me away as they restrain Toothless, after he gets him situated He takes me and pulls me in our house "Dad! They're not Monsters!" I yell. "Their leader is stronger than them!They kill because they have to!" I say. "You've been to there grounds?" My dad asks. "...did I say that?" I ask unsure of what I told him. My dad walks out. "No! Only a Horse can find it's leader." I say. My dad looks at me. Oh Gods...... He gonna take Toothless.

"No Dad...For Once in your life would you just listen to me!" I yell in defeat. My dad slings me back a little, I fall to the floor. "Your not a Berkian...Your not my son.." my dad says. I feel my eyes burn with tears, I get up and watch my dad lock Toothless up and load him onto his Ship. His and 4 other Ships sail off. I stare watching..

"It's a mess..You must feel horrible. You've lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your best friend..." Astrid says walking up to me.

"Thank you for summing that up." I say. I turn and look at her, and sigh..
"Why couldn't I have killed that horse when I found him in the woods? Would've been better, for everyone..." I confess.
" Yep. The rest of us would have done it. So why didn't you?" She asks, she looks at me before continuing,
"Why didn't you?" She asks again

"I don't know... I couldn't. " I say "that's not an answer." She says.
"Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?" I slightly yelled with annoyance.
"Because I want to remember what you say, right now" She says stepping closer.
"Oh, for the love of... I was a coward! I was weak! I wouldn't kill a Horse!" I yell

"You said wouldn't, that time." She says still talking soft but annoyance surrounds her voice
"Agh, whatever... I wouldn't! Three hundred years, and I'm the first person who wouldn't kill a horse!" I yell again.
She, pauses as if considering her next words carefully, "First to ride one, though.... So...?" She says.

"I wouldn't kill him, because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him... and I saw myself." I explain. "What are you gonna do?" She asks sincerely, "Psh probably something Stupid." I say. "Good, but you've already done that." She says, I look at her. "Then something crazy." I say and turn away.

Astrid P.O.V

"Then...Something crazy." Hiccup says. I smile he turns and heads somewhere. "That's more like it." I say more to myself, he didn't hear me luckily. I chase after him. You know what? maybe I could be friends with a Talking Fishbone but Friends! Nothing else.