Bruises

"Go get the twins and tell them to meet me, Fishlegs, and Snoutlout at the new arena." Hiccup says. I nod and run over to the twins house, "What is it?" They ask in harmony. "Hey nice seeing you to." I say sarcastically. Tuff kicks me. I scowl and look at Ruff she smiles already knowing my plan.

I jump on Tuff and start hitting him. "What th-Aahh get off me for Thors sake." He whines. I let out a small laugh. "Ok fine, Ruffnut take over." I say and get off. Ruff jumps and takes my place. I cross my arms and stare at them fighting. "Ok! Truce!" One of them yells, not really sure which they went from Ruff beating up Tuff to both of them frantically rolling on the floor fighting. They separate.

"What was it you wanted Astrid?" Ruffnut asks. "What?...Oh! Right, Come on we are meeting the boys at the new Arena." I say. "Which one? The one that makes horse noises at night or the one that horses are in at day?" Tuffnut asks. I facepalm.

"You idiot...They are the same ones!" I yell. Tuff stands dumbfounded. I grab Ruffs hand, "Come on Ruffnut." I say. She followsTuffnut runs up to us and follows as well.

Hiccup P.O.V
I stand in the Arena waiting for Astrid and the twins. "No! The Horse is blue!!"Snoutlout yells. "Snoutlout, the horse is Grey it just seems blue with the sunlight and are atmosphere!" Fishlegs argues. I roll my eyes "Guys it's both of them just give it a rest your acting like 2 year olds!" I yell getting annoyed. "No I'm not He started it talking all Sientify and biology and what ever Odin knows" Snoutlout argues. "Scientifically." I say. "What?" Snoutlout asks. "You said Sientify it's Scientifically." I say. "No! Don't you start!!" He yells. "Astrid hurry up." I whisper to no one in particular. "Do you like her?" Fishlegs asks. I stiffen "What!? That skinny little... Ok yeah sorta.." I admit. "Well you better stay away from her or I swear I will kill you." Snoutlout says. "Snoutlout... You can't just make me not like her,That's really not up to me who I like and stuff." I say. Snoutlout jumps on me and punches me. "Stay.away.from.Astrid." he says throwing a punch with each word. "Snoutlout!! What the Taurtarus do you think your Doing!?" I hear a girl yell, I instantly know who...Astrid. Snoutlout throws another punch and gets up. "Sorry babe." He says. I put my close my eyes so Astrid won't see the tears in my eyes. I still lay there on the ground. "Snoutlout I am not your babe or girlfriend Heck I'm not even your friend!" She yells. I hear her walk to me. "Wait...You like Fishbone?" He asks in a tone that meant if she says yes he will kill me right there. "No! But I'm tired of seeing him with freaking cuts and bruises because of you Snoutlout! And he never tells anyone about all of us Bullying him so Just don't attack him as much for Thors sake!!" She yells and lays next to me. "I'm... I'm sorry for beating you up before Hiccup,and knowing me I might continue doing that...But we can be friends right?" She asks. You were always a friend to me... "Yea.." I say. "Hiccup looks at me." She demands. I turn my head and she lays there wide eyes. "What the litteral Fudge... SNOUTLOUT I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!" She yells. She gets up and runs to Snoutlout.I sit up and stare at them in confusion. The Twins stare at me. "What?" I ask. "Duudde I haven't seen you this beat up before,What the heck did you do?" Ruffnut asks. "....Nothing.." I say. "Did you really Kiss Astrid the other day on the Phone?" Tuff says slightly disgusted. "No." I lie. I hear Snoutlout yelp in pain. I turn and see Astrid beating him up. "Astrid stop!" I yell. She stops and looks at me half worried and Half angry. She storms next to me. "Hiccup you have freaking bruises all over you and your lip is busted! Oh and WHAT DID YOU DO YOU KNOW SNOUTLOUT IS A SISSY WHO GETS MAD OVER THE DUMBEST STUFF WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME!?" She yells. "I don't want to talk about it." I say. She groans "I would punch you right now but your already jacked up." She says. I give a faux smile.

Sorry for not updating my book guys to much has been happening and I don't feel like talking to any humans beside 3 people so yep... Anyway I thought I was wandering away from the Bad Asstrid so I brought her back but with a little soft side to her.