Usless and Fishbone

I get a text from the twins Again
Where were you!?
-Ruff.
-----------------------
Yeah you missed the explosion in the lab. Hehehe.
- Tuff
-----------------------------
I'm sick sorry. Oh and Tuff shall I go over the You are a Mutton Head speach again?
- XOXO Astrid
--------------------------------------
Should I come over?
-Ruff.
----------------------
Nah don't bother you'll catch her ugliness.
- Tuff
----------------------------
Nah you won't get it you all ready have it.
- XOXO Astrid
----------------------------
Haha Idiot
-Ruff.
---------------------------
Hey!
-Tuff
------------------
Nine!
-Ruff.
------------------
Ten!
-XOXO Astrid.
---------------

The texting suddenly stops. "Who was that?" Hiccup asks, "The t-" I stop when I get a call from them. I answer and put it on speaker phone. A lot of yelling went on between the twins.

"Fine!" Tuff says, I laugh. "Hey Astrid!" Ruffnut says. "Hi guys." I say. "So should I come over?" Ruff says. "Oh! No. Er.." I stop talking when Toothless neighs.

"Is that a horse?" Ruff Asks. "Cool! Even better than a Boar pit a Horse pit!" Tuff says in the background. "No.. I'm watching a video of last years arena winner." I lie. Hiccup looks at me. "You are talking on your phone and you don't have a computer.... ARE YOU MAGIC!" the twins say the last part in harmony.

"Change that, you both are Mutton Heads." I say. Hiccup let's out a small laugh. "Who's that!?" Ruff yells. "Ohh Love... Yuck.. worse than Yak skin." Tuff says. "It's... Its Useless." I say, "Why is he there?" Tuff asks utterly confused.

"Hey Fishbone! Why do you always stalk Astrid?" Ruff but says and laughs her snorty laugh. Hiccup blushes, I Stare at him. He smiles nervously. "What do you mean Stalks?" I ask. "Well." Ruff starts. "First time we noticed was at school he keeps staring at you but gets nervous and chickens out and looks away." Ruff continues. "Yeah like a baby.. heh babies they cry all the time." Tuff adds. They both laugh. "He just watches you... A lot." Ruff says. "Oh we got to go mom is calling us for dinner. Bye." Ruff says.

I hang up and glare at Hiccup, he let's out a nervous chuckle. "Hiccup?" I say in a intimidating way. "I should be going.." Hiccup says and turns around I pull him down "that's for the lies." I say. I drop the head of the handle on my axe on his stomach. "That's for everything else." I say. Hiccup clutches his stomach. "Ow." Hiccup says. He looks at me, I smile "What why did you have to do that." Hiccup asks.

I stick out my hand "Astrid Hofferson nice to meet ya." I say still smiling. "Ughh the gods hate me." He says. "Well useless got something right for once." I say. "Please stop calling me Fishbone and Useless." Hiccup says. "Ok I will when your a strong Buff man." I say.

Hiccup looks at me. "Sure had to point that out." He says. I shrug. "Why do you care?" I say. He shakes his head side to side and walks out. Toothless whinnies.