Astrid Fudging Hofferson

Hiccups POV

Killing wasn't my thing and liking Astrid Hofferson sure isn't either. She's pretty and tough and a person who could kick your butt and no way would she even think about talking to me so it was to my initial shock I figure out she took my horse .

Toothless is the only thing that kept me sane. Sure my dad is okay he isn't anything like Astrid's mom, but he is not the best dad. I guess he just wants the best for me. Astrid is actually pretty despite her saying she's not but I wouldn't say that to her . She was right I was a wimp and she was a warrior I guess is the best word for her.

Yeah, warrior I like that. Then she kissed me and my heart leapt for something . This was nothing I had ever felt and I was NOT definitely NOT feeling this for that complete jerk of a girl named Astrid. She beat me up and bullies me without me deserving it but in some ways I guess I do.

Sometimes I would see her her as normal her. She had a strange smile definitely not beautiful but not particularly ugly either. It quirked a little to high on the left and her eyes crinkled a little to much she had a small dimple on her right cheek by her nose and she scrunched her nose up like a rabbit and raised her eyebrows up.

Her cheeks would flush lightly . She kissed me and said it meant nothing I shoved it off and it happened more than once . Then she punched me and injured me . She apologized and me being the vulnerable and gullible idiot I am accepted that and shoved off her apologies, She would roll her eyes and call me " fishbone " in her annoying yet intriguing voice.

When we kissed her lips were warm and soft they were gentle the first wasn't though it was all passion ( that I bet was fake to tell you the truth ) and stupid caught in a insane moment all at once type of thing The rest were lips pressed on lips nothing else really they were simple and strange and meant nothing but meant everything too. Dang it to astrid for leading me on.

One thing was for sure I had never felt this way and I sure never wanted to feel this way especially not about Astrid freaking Hofferson . I was and would never be in love with astrid but a voice in the back of my head annoyingly said, "Keep telling yourself that Buddie." I sigh and threw myself onto the pillows.
I AM NOT, NOR WILL I EVER CARE ABOUT ASTRID FUDGING HOFFERSON!
A/N

This is a Chapter of Hiccups thoughts on Astrid. This was written by my best friend eak060803 so Credit to her. I Added like 3 words by the way So she might not mind but we will see.

Update* Since I've been editing these recently I saw this chapter, I am not touching it one bit. It was written by someone who I was close friends with and it's not my place to edit, nor do I want to anyways.