I'm dead..

Astrid P.O.V

I look and see smoke, I think nothing of it.
Where's Hicc- Wait HICCUP!
Soon I See Everyone including me running to the burning Barn. "Quick you idiots! Put water on it!!" I yell. Luckily a huge Lake is near us. As the fire goes down people run and surround Something...probably Hiccup. I push my way through and see a lifeless Hiccup... Laying in Stoick's Arms. I feel my eyes water. Stoick lifts Hiccup's chest to his ear. "He's Alive!" He says. I smile and put a hand to my mouth. I feel tears fall. Toothless Saved Hiccup, but Toothless' prosthetic leg had been ruined. Then I noticed...Hiccup..
"Thank you...For saving my son." Stoick says. Toothless snorts. "Well...most of him." Gobber our Counseler and Blacksmith says. They slowly lift Hiccup up and take him home. I start to follow but Gobber stops me. "Not now Lassie, we have to fix him up." Gobber says. I hesitate. "Fine." I mumble. "He tried to save us by almost killing himself!?" Snoutlout says and laughs. I scowl and shove him against someone's house and started hitting him. "HE SAVED YOUR AND THE VILLAGES LIFE AND YOU WANNA JOKE!? HOW ABOUT I SEND A WHISPERING DEATH HORSE TO YOU! YOU STUPID INCONSIDERATE SON OF A HALF TROLL RAT EATING MUNGE BUCKET!" I yell after I finished punching him. I release him from my grip. I watch him cower. Stoick comes out of the house. "My... My son has shown me that... Us Berkians should live by Horses side... His Carbada saved him..." He says. I smile.
That means I can keep Stormfly! And Hiccup can have Toothless!!
And every one can have their own horse!
Hiccup P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes. I feel a sharp pain on my Left side. Toothless Whinnies and walks around my room. "Hey...I'm In my room....err...Your in my room! Does my dad know about this!?" I ask Toothless. I move to the edge of my bed and look at my left leg. The lower half is now a Simple metal prosthetic. I Stare in disbelief. I try to get up, but the pain wasn't normal pain. It felt like a million needles shooting up my leg and to my hip. Toothless moves beside me. I but a arm around him "thanks bud." I say and stumble to the door. I open it and see everyone with Horses. "I knew it...I'm dead." I say. I hear a loud laugh. My dad puts a arm around me. "No but you gave it your best shot." He says. Gobber mentions he made the prosthetic leg. "I might make a few tweaks." I say. They laugh. Astrid punches me. "What is it always gonna be like this Cause-"
Astrid P.O.V
I notice Hiccup is up. I punch him. "What is it always gonna be like this Cause-" He says until I press my lips against his. I pull away. "I could get used to it." He says. I smile.
~~~~~~~~~~
I sit on the stairs waiting for people to stop talking to him. I check my phone.
It's been 2 hours!!
I groan. Hiccup looks at me. He fakes a yawn. "Alright! Let the lad rest! He has had quite a day." Stoick says. They go in the house. I sigh and head to my room. I Stare out the window. People are now interrogating Stoick. I laugh.
I hear a knock on my door. "It's open!" I say still looking out the window. I turn and see Hiccup. "Hey." I say. He smiles and sits next to me. Stoick see's Hiccup and smiles and gives a slight wave. Hiccup smiles. I sigh and move away from the window.
Stupid families that are perfect
Hiccup furrows his brows in confusion. "Astrid? What's wrong?" He asks. "Hmm?" I ask. I wasn't paying attention to what he said. "What's wrong?" He asks again. "What? Oh. Nothing." I say and smile. Hiccup scans me over. My smile drops. "Hiccup! I'm fine, why are you worried about me? You can barley walk!" I say. "Yeah true, but I haven't been hurt physically and Emotionally all of my life." He says. I start to argue but stop. He thinks for a moment. "That's what's wrong isn't it?" He asks. I smile and let out a laugh. "You are stubborn!" I say still laughing. "Astrid. I'm serious what's up?" He asks. "The sky." I answer. He groans. "I hate you." He says. "You just joined that club eh?" I say. Hiccup just stares at me. "Wh...Why are you so calm?" He asks. "Look me in my face! I ain't got no worry I ain't got no worry." I sing. Hiccup facepalms.
Hiccup P.O.V

Something is up with her. Those Ocean Blue eyes Hide a lot. But I can see through them.
"Astrid Hofferson! I swear I will kill Stormfly!" I yell getting annoyed. She puts on a poker face. Then laughs "You!? Hahaha ar-Are you serious!?" She yells. I groan. "Please...Astrid what's wrong?" I ask her giving up. She looks at me for a second. "I hate it." She says. I Stare for a bit "you hate what?" I ask. "Families. Everyone Else on Berk has it good... Then there's me with a Berserker as a mother that hits,screams, and sells me off a-and" She stops talking when tears fall. "Astrid... I know it's hard... But we're your family now." I say. She hugs me. I smile and hug her back. "Th-Thank y-you Hic-cu-up" she says still crying. I hug her tighter. She laughs and pulls away. Her face still wet with tears. I use my thumb and wipe them away. She kisses me. I don't hesitate to kiss her back. I usually do freeze up but heck, I'm falling for my Ocean Blue Warrior.
I kiss her back softly. We pull away.
I have to ask her her now....