Hide

I trip and someone falls on top of me. "Oh.. Sorry Astrid." A voice says. Urgh, Hiccup. He tries to get up but falls back down again, I groan and push him off me.  Once we all manage to tightly pack in the Lab we silent.

The intercom cracks before announcing, "Please remain in your rooms, follow your teacher's instructions. This is mandatory. The following Students please meet Gobber in the Weaponry center-" The intercom clicks off as they look up the names.

Weaponry? Oh, the damn beasts are back aren't they...
---------------------------------

All went well After it was announced that a student gave a false reporting it being Stephon, or Snotlout if you will. After school I walk with the Twins to their house, as per usual. "Do you think Snotlout got suspended or expelled possibly?" Ruff asks.

Me and Tuff stare at her curiously, "Why, Do you like him?" I ask, I immediately gag at the thought of any girl or Living creature being with him. It was nice to joke with ruff thougg. "What? No!!" She yells getting defensive. Tuff laughs and pulls on her dreadlocks roughly. "Yea, Do you looovvee him?" Tuff asks exaggerating the word love.

I roll my eyes and laugh. Despite them teasing each other and rough housing they do care about each other. It's kind of sweet actually.
Ruff's cheeks get tinted red and she punches him in the jaw.  "TREY!" She yells, He laughs and shoves her.

"I swear. Siblings get along so well." I state sarcastically. Tuff starts to make a comment but my phone rings, I feel my heart drop as I read the contact. I hesitantly Answer and try to hide the panic in my voice, "Hey mom." I say and am greeted with rapid Angry and unintelligible words. The conversation remains one-sided as she hangs the phone up.

"Hey Ruff, I actually have to help my mom with something so I'll see you later." I say and rush out of the house and hurry home. I open the door to be met with my mom cross-armed "Where were you!?" She yells.

"At Ruff's house like usual.." I say softly closing the door so people wont hear the argument. "Well! What on earth could possibly be so important that you have to be there. I'm done with yer disappearing acts Astrid, ya won't be seeing them until I say otherwise. Got it?" She yells, I nod not exactly understanding what I did but before I can do much more I received a cold hard slap to the face.

I look down and wait for her to leave the room, once she does I run to my room with tears burning my eyes.  The slap didn't hurt much, it's not the worse she's done. I just don't understand what I did wrong.. She knows I go there everyday? Then again I never know what I do anymore.

My phone rings, It was Ruff. "Hey." I strain out. "Hey.. You okay?" Ruff and Tuff say together. "I'm fine guys, just helping her organize some things. I'll talk to you later." I say and hang up. I know they didn't buy the 'my mum needs help with something' but it was more of an excuse to leave.

I sit up and hug my legs to my body, crying quietly, last thing I needed was her barging in here seeing me crying.