Red Death

Astrid pov
"Hiccup look!" I yell to Hiccup. Toothless tied to a boat that is almost completely understand water. We hear a loud screech, A huge Mare bigger than anything I've seen even bigger than most stallions with creme coat and dark orange red brown mix mane and tail. She neighed and headed for Stoick. "Snoutlout! You and the twins drive it away from my dad! Try to Annoy it as much as possible!"Hiccup yells. "We annoy everyone! This will be easy!" Ruffnut yells. I shake my head. "Fishlegs figure out it's weak spot!" Hiccup says. Fishlegs nods and rides near the Mare and searches it. "I'm gonna get Toothless." Hiccup tells me. I nod. Hiccup jumps off Stormfly and runs to the boat. I watch as he goes under with the boat. I gasp. "Stoick!" I yell. He runs to me. "Astrid what is it!?" He yells probably thinking I was hurt by the Red Death horse. "Your MUTTON HEAD OF A SON IS UNDER WATER!" I yell to him. Stoick runs and jumps In the water. "Uhh...this thing doesn't have a weak spot.." Fishlegs says. I groan "of coarse it does you idiot!" I yell. Stoick brings Hiccup out along with...Toothless. I smile a bit at the sight of the Black Stallion. Stoick says something to Hiccup when he comes back with air in his lungs. Soon Hiccup hops on Toothless and rides over. "Go." I say. Hiccup drives the horse away... Out of sight.
Hiccup P.O.V

I distract the Red Death. We head into a huge farm house. "Ok bud, Just run around in here. It'll tired her out...hopefully." I say. Toothless runs around and the Red Death chasing. Soon we hear a shatter. "...Toothless..what was that?" I ask. At the door way huge flames are rising. The red death gets burned on the muzzle. The Mare disappears in the smoke. "Toothless....Let's get out of here.." I say. A few chickens let out nervous clucking and start running everywhere. Toothless gets scared and buck me off. I hit the hard ground near the fire. I feel my lungs burning and my eyes water because of the smoke. Toothless moves near me hovering me. I try to move but hit the ground to hard. Then everything goes dark...

BWHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER SUCKERS! not really httyd fangirls know how it goes...
And I'm finishing this book after a few more chapters...should I make a Sequel??
Xoxo~Alex