Axe

I get a call from my mom, Anger starts growing back in me. I decline the call. "Gaahh!" I yell and throw my axe again it hits the target. I grab it and throw it at another target. It hits it and again I walk to grab it. I pull it off the target quickly causing it to fall out of my hands.

I yelp and jump back before it hit the ground. Which sent pain down my side. I hiss in pain, Fuck.
"Training?" I hear a male voice say. I don't turn around and roll my eyes. "Go away." I say. "That's not a way to talk to your mayor." The man says.

I turn to see Stoick. "What's the issue?" He says. "I quickly look over to where I have Toothless. "Oh... Just getting my minds off things." I say. He nods. "Astrid I'll be expecting to see you at my house in say, 2 hours?" He says.
"Yes sir." I reply. He walks off.

A hour later

"Toothless, I'm taking you back to Hiccups house... I can't take care of you.. honestly I am suprised he even let you stay here.. Oh well, Who couldn't love a big strong stallion like you huh?" I say.

I get on Toothless's back and I hold my axe. "Ok Toothless you know go to Hiccups house." I say. Toothless walks to Hiccups house but we go through the woods. I hop off Toothless and lead him to the backyard he runs into the woods. I turn to see Hiccup. "Astrid.. uh Hi Astrid.. hi Astrid.. yeah." He says. I look at him confused. "W-what are you doing here?" He says. "Your dad asked Me to come over but that's for like a hour from now... I was giving Toothless back." I say.

Hiccup nods, "Ok Thanks.." He says. We stand there quite. "Astrid?" I hear someone practically yell. I roll my eyes. I turn to see 'Fishlegs'.

"oh Fishlegs.. hey." I say, Soon I see Snoutlout and the twins coming. I hand hiccup my axe. "Finish me off." I say. He laughs and hands me my Axe back. Stoick comes into the yard.

"Who all do we have here?" He says. "Me, Hiccup, rather Dull twins, Snoutlout and Astrid the mean one." Fishlegs says. "Mean? I am not mean." I say. Snoutlout puts a arm around my waist. "Of course you're not babe." He says.

I shove his arm off. "Stop calling me Babe! I have no interest in you Snoutlout!" I yell. "Oh Hey Snoutlout how's Spitelout doing?" Stoick asks. "Good I guess." Snoutlout answers. "Wait a minute.." Tuffnut says, "Fishlegs we are dull?" Tuff continues. "I think of us as Vivid." Ruff says.

"Mutton Heads." I mutter to myself, They look at me for the first time since they've been out here. "Astrid!.. wait a second I thought you were sick." Ruff says. "Achoo Cough cough." I say, they look at me. "Never mind. You are sick." Ruff says.

Stoick sighs, "This is the generation we raised..." We all start fighting over what a cough and a sneeze sounds like. Stoick goes back in the house.

"It isn't Freaking Cough cough it's more like a 'cah' noise." Snoutlout says. "This is it does it really matter!?" I yell, urgh why are they even here.
"We got to go I think I heard the boar escape... I told you to make the pit deeper!" Tuff says. "Yes you're royal air." Ruff says. "Haha that's better. Peace out losers." Tuff says and they run off to Thor knows where.

Fishlegs goes back home as he notices it's dark, Thank the gods.

Hiccup goes in the house, as he notices Snoutlout is left.  "Snoutlout don't think about it." I say. He looks at me about to make some stupid remark, I pull out my axe. Getting the gist, he leaves.

I walk in the house. "Astrid!" Stoick calls out, I smile. "Just the lass I wanted to see, without those.. Gods know what they are.. What happened to those papers Gothi wrote on?" Stoick says more serious.

I see Hiccup in the kitchen. When he ripped the other paper... "I didn't let Hiccup get a chance to read it... So I sorta crumbled it up.. when I realized you can un crumble it. I tore it in pieces... Sorry." I lie.

It sounded honest though. "Ok lassie what was on that paper.." Stoick asks. Hiccup walks out of the kitchen and looks at me. "Just some reports of the bruise caused by the hit and a few scars that's all." I say. "So why did you rip it?" Stoick asks.

"Well it's my personal life Sir, So I didn't want Hiccup to know." I say. "But he saw you when you got hit what difference does it make." Stoick says. "what difference does it make!? Sir, if Hiccup got slapped and I saw it, What if he was also stabbed and I didn't know? It would not be my right to know sir." I say. Cool I'm pretty good at lying. I think to myself. Stoick looks at me.

"Alright, but Hiccup told me you are living in the Arena now? Is that true?" He asks. "Yeah.." I say. "Why?" Stoick asks, I'm sure he knows why. "I'm just keeping distance from Mom for a while." I say. "Astrid I will not Tolerate you sta-" Stoick start but I cut him off. "But Sir! It's the only place I got to go to plus I ha-" now Stoick cuts me off.

"I will not let you stay there, we have a extra room here and you are to stay." Stoick says. I sigh in defeat. "Fine." I say. "Good.. it's nearly midnight you two make your way to sleep." Stoick says obviously knowing Hiccup was watching.

I follow Hiccup up the stairs, "Here, this your room Now... I guess?" Hiccup asks utterly confused. I guess he's not  used to visitors, I smile and walk in. "Night Astrid.." he says and walks to his room. I close the door and lay on the bed and fall to sleep.