Nightmare

Some hours later

I check my phone 7:17 Pm, I look at Hiccup."we're late." I say. He jumps up "what?" He asks. "Yeah.. An hour late." I repeat a little more detailed. He runs out of the 'Trench' and I follow. Toothless stays behind sadly. We reach the new Arena, Bigger than the one I train in, Stoick alerts the village that he's here. People start coming. "Astrid...If something happens Promise me that they won't find Toothless." Hiccup says.

"I will....But Promise me It won't go wrong." I say. Hiccup gives a weak smile as Gobber hurries him in there. I stare at him as he walks in there with the dagger Gobber gave him. The Nightmare storms out, A Beautiful Red wood color and stormy Grey eyes, The horse Snorts and raises onto it's Hind legs neighing. Hiccup throws the dagger to the ground.

"It's ok I'm not one of them..." He says. He reaches his hand out. The nightmare relaxes and moves closer to hiccup. "They aren't what you think...They aren't Monsters." Hiccup says, I look at Stoick as he gets up. "Stop the fight.... Stop the fight!!" He yells. The nightmare gets frightened and goes crazy. "Hiccup!" I yell, I take my axe and pull the gate open and slid inside the Arena. I hear someone yell my name but I ignore it. I look around and see a big Hammer and throw it. It misses the Nightmare.

It looks at me and gallops towards me, I run to the side and see Gobber. "Astrid!" He yells I go to him. The nightmare turns and corners Hiccup and let's out a huge Neigh. Hiccup moves his face away from the horse. I stare in Horror as the horse pulls a foot up and down. (A death warning here on Berk.)

"Night Fury, Move!!" People yell, Suddenly Toothless gets In and fights the Nightmare. Stoick goes in the Arena with some men and try to tie Down Toothless... Hiccup says something I couldn't hear. Stoick argues back pushes him away.