Punches

I wake up and look around. Why didn't I pack food and water as well? I ask myself, Hiccup and I hadn't ate since the day before yesterday. I look at Toothless.. No doubt he is hungry he is bigger and needs more food. I get up and walk over to Hiccup.

"Hiccup." I say. He doesn't wake up or even stir. I roll my eyes and kick him. "Ow! What... Why would you do that? Do you have to do that?" He says, I roll my eyes. "I'm gonna head to the store and get food and water, also to see if there's anything I can get Toothless." I explain.

I walk out of the door then out of the arena. I walk to a store 3 blocks away so my mom might not see me. I go in and look around, I end up buying Apples and Carrots for Toothless along with bread and meat for us. I pay for my food, At least I thought to bring some money..

I head out untill I see her.. My mom glares at me. She walks up to me, being to scared to move I just stood there shaking. "Where were you!?" She yells, I felt like crying but now that we are in public and I'm known as 'fearless Hofferson'. "Away from you." I say. She grabs my wrist and starts dragging me to her car. Despite me trying to get out of her grip She was stronger.. She throws me into the car.

She moves to her side and gets In the driver seat,  Suddenly I see Hiccup running towards me looking worried. 'Help' I mouth. Hiccup gets close to the car. "Touch her and I'll be sure she regrets it." She says sensing Hiccup's protection over me. Hiccup stops and looks at me.. "But either way that's what you're gonna do." He says looking back at my Mom, She laughs darkly.

"Can I talk to her at least." Hiccup says. Mother hesitates then nods knowing if she didn't he would try to get me. "Astrid, I'll try to distract her. You run out of the car. Ok?" He whispers. I nod, Apparently she heard him because before I can flinch her fist rams into my side. I scream, as the throbbing pain rushes through me. Hiccup opens the door and pulls me out. We start running but towards his house, The closest place we have. My mom let's out a angry growl and starts her engine.

We run faster, but the pain didn't allow me to do as I wished. We reach his house and we see Stoick. "Astrid?" He says as we run in with me crying. Hiccup pulls me to the couch. "Astrid, you alright?" Hiccup asks.

He places his hand on my side. The pain becomes more painful. I wince and hiss through my teeth, "Oh God's Astrid I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let you go by yourself." Hiccup says. I roll my eyes. This kid is really getting on my nerves I think to myself as he rambles on.

"What is Thor's name is going on." Stoick yells. Hiccup looks at me with a look that read 'I have to tell him'. I nod as to say he could. "Astrid's mom hit her." Hiccup says, Stoick's face hardens into a scowl. Stoick grabs his phone and calls someone, after a while he hangs up.

"I called Gothi she is coming to check you." Stoick's says. I nod and look down, He leaves the room and I cry loudly but it makes the pain increase. I let out a yelp. "Astrid... I'm sorry.." Hiccup says.