Arena

I wake up to my phone alarm, "shit. Forgot to turn that off." Toothless neighs, and gets slightly frantic. "Shh.. It's Ok Toothless, I'll see if i can get you some food today."

I grab some clothes out of my bag, and quickly throw them on. I run to the bus stop near by to avoid my mom seeing me. The bus arrives and I sit in the back with my ear buds in. Someone sits next to me. I stare out the window listening to 'Second hand smoke' someone taps my shoulder i look at Hiccup sitting next to me. I take out my ear buds. "Astrid where were you yesterday? Your mom went to everyone's house in the village angry." Hiccup says.

I sigh, Hiccup looks at me curiously. "I took him.." I practically whisper. "What? Who?" Hiccup asks. I groan, and look down "Toothless..." I say in defeat. The bus stops by the station near school.

"Come." Hiccup says, As soon as the kids crowd into the bus we use it to our advantage and sneak out. "Hiccup? Where are we going?" I ask. "To my house." He says. "Oh Gods hiccup. Loki will be pleased if you prank me." I say.

Hiccup rolls his eyes. "So where have you been? I mean it has to be hidden if your Mother hasn't found you." Hiccup says. "Yeah... It's the Arena." I say. "The Arena? Wouldn't your Mom look there first?" Hiccup asks. "No, she doesn't know I go there."

"Ok then Change in plans let's go to the Arena." Hiccup says, I looks at him. "What?" I ask. "Yeah, I mean my Dad took me there like once and that was when I was two so why not check it out again?" Hiccup says.

"Wait this is Hiccup Haddock right? The weakling, known as Useless, Mr.Innocent, Fishbone?" I ask in disbelief. Knowing Hiccup he normally wouldn't skip school and do all this, he shrugs as if he's questioning himself.

We walk to the Arena, and open the door that I have Toothless in. "Toothless! Oh bud I've missed you." Hiccup says and hugs Toothless's neck. I sigh and sit on the floor.

"Why'd you take him?" Hiccup asks. He didn't sound rude but, Sincere. "I don't know I was fucking upset ok!?" I yell. Hiccup sits next to me.
"You can't stay here Astrid." Hiccup says. "Oh and why not!?" I call out. "Well you have no food or water, You have to sleep on the floor and it's freezing! You have no way of staying warm. Many reasons Astrid." Hiccup says. That's true... I scowl and punch him. "Ow! Why would you do that!?" He yells. I roll my eyes with annoyance.

Toothless nudges me to Hiccup. I ignore his gesture and I lay down and close my eyes.