Chapter no.2 Where am I?

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord :
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Peter slowly sat up in the bed, his mind foggy with confusion.

The room was unfamiliar, yet strangely comforting.

It was adorned with posters of various Pokémon on the walls, each one vivid and full of life, as if they could leap out at any moment.

A shelf was crammed with Pokémon figurines and a collection of well-worn trading cards.

The bedspread was a colorful array of Pokémon characters, and on the desk laid several notebooks.

Peter rubbed his eyes in disbelief.

"Where am I? This looks like... no, it can't be," he thought, his mind racing.

The realization that he could see clearly without his glasses added to his bewilderment.

"I've never been able to see this clearly without my glasses. What's going on?"

He glanced around the room once more, noticing a Pikachu plush sitting on a chair, its electric tail curiously lifelike. The room felt like a shrine to those childhood memories, yet he couldn't recall ever being in a place like this.

"Is this some kind of dream?" Peter wondered.

Peter stared down at himself in disbelief, his hands tracing over a body sculpted like an athlete's.

His chest was broad and muscular, each peck firm and well-defined.

"This

"This... this can't be real," he thought, feeling a shiver run down his spine as he touched the solid flesh.

Rushing to the mirror, he was met with a reflection that was both familiar and alien. The young man looking back at him was around 19, with a physique that spoke of years of rigorous training. His hair was spiky to an almost cartoonish degree, reminding Peter oddly of a style he had seen somewhere before.