Chapter no.6 Gary Oak

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Peter strolled through the school, a pamphlet in hand, detailing the tier system for selecting a starter Pokémon. He was amazed at the intricacy of the system, a reflection of how deeply this world revered and understood Pokémon.

Tier 1, for students scoring 1 to 10 points, offered wild Magikarps, Caterpies, and Weedles.

Tier 2, for 11 to 20 points, featured slightly rarer Pokémon like Rattata, Nidoran, and Bellsprout, all bred by amateur student breeders.

Tier 3, for 21 to 30 points, included Pokémon like Ekans, Sandshrew, and Zubat from second-year student breeders.

Tier 4, for 31 to 40 points, included Poliwag, Oddish, and Paras. These were bred by third-year student breeders, individuals who had honed their skills beyond the basics.

Tier 5, for 41 to 50 points, offered Machop, Geodude, and Ponyta. These Pokémon were bred by Junior Breeders, professionals who had completed their formal education and started their breeding careers.

Tier 6, for 51 to 60 points, featured Psyduck, Growlithe, and Tentacool, bred by Senior Breeders, experienced experts known for their advanced breeding techniques.

Tier 7, for 61 to 70 points, boasted Vulpix, Staryu, and Mankey. These Pokémon came from Expert Breeders, renowned for their specialized knowledge in breeding specific types of Pokémon.

Tier 8, for 71 to 80 points, had Gastly, Pikachu, and Drowzee, bred by Ace Breeders.

Tier 9, for 81 to 99 points, offered a choice between Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle. These Pokémon were bred by Elite Breeders.

Finally, Tier 10, the pinnacle for those scoring of 100 points, featured Abra, Houndour, and Scyther. These Pokémon were bred by Grandmaster Breeders, the absolute best in the Pokémon breeding world.

As Peter strolled through the school, he whistled softly, his eyes scanning the pamphlet that detailed the tier system for selecting a starter Pokémon.

"So much thought put into this system," he mused, impressed by the depth of Pokémon understanding in this world.

He wondered if the Tier 10 Pokémon varied by region, recalling that Cynthia's starter was a Gible.

"Does that mean she scored in Tier 10?" he pondered, trying to recall details from the Pokémon anime, manga, and games.

"I wonder what tier I'll be in," Peter thought, his curiosity piqued. As he walked, he noticed Yellow, sleeping soundly in the sun.

"Looks like the exam really drained her," he thought with a smile, sitting beside her gently.

Suddenly, a commotion from the lower floor stirred Yellow awake. She blinked sleepily, looking at Peter, who frowned at the noise. "Can't they keep it down?" he muttered under his breath.

Yellow smiled at his grumbling. "Don't worry, it was just a light nap," she reassured him.

"How did the exam go for you?" Peter asked, turning his attention back to her.

"I think it went well," Yellow said, rubbing her eyes.

"Same here," Peter replied. Their conversation was interrupted by the growing noise from below. Curious, they both peered down to see a crowd surrounding a spiky brown-haired boy dressed in a long-sleeved purple shirt, denim blue jeans, and tall brown boots. He was clearly popular, with a group of cheerleaders and fans clamoring for his attention.

 He was clearly popular, with a group of cheerleaders and fans clamoring for his attention

"Who's that?" Yellow asked, squinting to get a better look.

Peter sighed, a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Gary Oak."

Yellow raised an eyebrow.

"Who's that?"

Peter nodded.

"Professor Oak's grandson."

Yellow chuckled. "Looks like he's got his own fan club."

Peter rolled his eyes. "More like a fan army. I wonder if they follow him to the bathroom too."

Yellow laughed at the comment, then grew thoughtful. "I wonder how he did in the exam."

Peter shrugged. "With that crowd, probably better than us. But hey, it's not about the popularity, right?"

Yellow nodded, still watching the scene below. "Right. Though I wouldn't mind a little fanfare."

Peter smirked. "Well, if you want cheerleaders, I could always find a pom-pom."

.......

In the teacher's lounge, a group of examiners huddled around a desk, scrutinizing an exam paper and its accompanying practical exam sheet. Murmurs of disbelief filled the room as they double-checked the scores.

"Has this paper been checked?" one teacher asked, eyebrows raised in disbelief.

"A dozen times," another replied, shaking his head. "And it's correct each time."

"Impossible," a third teacher muttered. "These scores...they're unprecedented in Kanto."

The room buzzed with a mixture of skepticism and awe. One of the teachers suggested, "Maybe we should get Professor Oak to look at this. I mean, this is extraordinary."

Soon enough, Professor Oak entered the room, his presence commanding immediate attention. He took the papers, his eyes scanning each line meticulously. After a few moments, he looked up, his expression serious yet intrigued.

"Everything here is correct," he announced, handing back the papers.

"But, Professor, won't there be complaints?" a teacher asked, concern evident in her voice. "No one in Kanto has ever scored this high. The only trainers with such scores are prodigies like Cynthia and Steven Stone."

Professor Oak nodded sagely. "I know. It seems Kanto has produced a new talent to rival Sinnoh's Cynthia and Hoenn's Steven."

The room fell silent, processing this revelation. "A new monster of a trainer, huh?" one teacher quipped, trying to lighten the mood. "Guess we better start preparing for a storm."

Another added with a smirk, "I hope the Pokémon League is ready for this. They might need to update their hall of fame soon."

The group shared a chuckle, the tension in the room dissipating slightly. Despite their initial disbelief, there was a sense of excitement among them. It wasn't every day that a potential new Pokémon prodigy emerged, especially one with scores rivaling the greats.

"Alright then," Professor Oak said with a final nod. "Release the students' results. Let's see how the world reacts to Kanto's newest rising star."

As the teachers dispersed, preparing to announce the results, they couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. They were witnessing the beginning of a new chapter in Pokémon history, one that could potentially change the land scape of Pokémon league in Kanto and beyond.