Chapter no.5 Practical Exam

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
After a grueling four hours, the exam finally concluded.

The sheets magically lifted from the desks, enveloped in a psychic aura, and floated towards an Alakazam on the stage.

Peter watched, awestruck

"This is beyond amazing," he thought, his heart racing with the thrill of witnessing real telekinesis.

"So, did you wake up from your 'dream' in time for the exam?" Yellow teased, nudging him playfully.

Peter felt a flush of embarrassment as he remembered his earlier antics, believing it was all a dream.

"Uh, y-yeah, I guess," he stuttered, internally chastising himself.

Great, I'm only confident in dream mode. Nice one, Peter.

"Is everything okay?" Yellow asked, noticing his discomfort.

"G-Good," he replied, trying to mask his inner turmoil.

"The exam went... good."

Yellow's face lit up with excitement.

"What kind of Pokémon do you think we'll get for the practical exam? I'm hoping for a cute one, like Meowth!"

Peter, still trying to calm his racing heart, managed to ask, "Y-Yellow, can you t-tell me more about the p-practical exam?"

Yellow looked at him, a hint of surprise in her eyes. "Sure. We'll be divided into groups, each given a random Pokémon from Professor Oak's ranch. Then we'll have a round fletching match."

"A round fletching?" Peter echoed, confused.

"Right, each competitor plays in turn against every other," Yellow explained.

"Oh, a round robin," Peter mumbled, finally understanding.

Yellow looked at him curiously. "A robin? What's that?"

Peter quickly dismissed it.

"It's nothing." He glanced around, noticing everyone leaving the hall, and followed suit with Yellow.

.....

In front of a sprawling track field, Peter stood with five other students, their eyes fixed on the examiner – who was about to begin the practical exam.

"Okay, students, are you ready for the practical exam?" the examiner asked with an encouraging smile.

Peter wanted to exude confidence, but that would've been a lie. Surrounded by peers who were well-versed in this world of Pokémon, he felt like an outsider.