Chapter no.3 Ash Ketchum?

Read advance chapters of all my works or want to support me .
https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet
....
Join us on discord : 
https://discord.gg/DXv2nkTB
••••••••••••••••••
Peter stared at the Machamp.

"This is insane. I'm literally standing here, looking at a Machamp directing traffic. Why is this dream so focused on Pokémon?" he thought, bewildered.

The realism of the scene before him was startling.

"I've had vivid dreams before, but this... this is something else. It's like I've stepped into a world where Pokémon are as real as anything else. But why Pokémon? Why this specific detail from my childhood?"

His thoughts swirled as he tried to make sense of it all.

"Is my mind trying to tell me something? Maybe it's because I saw that news about Ash Ketchum yesterday. Or is it deeper than that? Am I clinging to a simpler time, to my childhood dreams?"

The Machamp's movements, the sound of its voice, even the texture of its skin looked incredibly lifelike.

"I've never experienced a dream this detailed. Every sense is heightened. I can hear the traffic, smell the city air, and see every detail on that Machamp. It's overwhelming."

Peter shook his head, still unable to believe what he was seeing.

"And why do I feel so... normal in this setting? It's like part of me accepts this as reality. But it can't be. It's just a dream, right?"

Peter's train of thought was suddenly interrupted when a pair of hands covered his eyes.

Reacting in a panic, Peter grabbed the hands and yanked them away from his eyes. He quickly turned around and took up a boxing stance he remembered seeing in the anime "Hajime no Ippo."

However, his stance was all wrong—it was too stiff, and his arms were awkwardly positioned, making it clear he wasn't used to real fighting.

"Ouch," said the owner of the hands, pulling back.

Peter's eyes widened at the sight.

The girl, petite and vibrant with her sunshine-yellow hair and amber eyes, was adorned in a sleeveless dress, the top a snug black wrap that left her arms and back bare, transitioning seamlessly into denim shorts edged with playful ruffles. Over the dress, she wore a sleeveless jacket of golden hue, laced crisscross at her midriff, hinting at the style of a sea captain's uniform. A hat sat askew on her head, its carefree tilt matching the daring of her laced boots. Around her waist, a belt with a large pouch was fastened.

"Cute," Peter blurted out, immediately feeling a bit embarrassed

The girl's cheeks turned a soft pink as she noticed a few people watching them.

"You idiot, let's go. People are staring at us," she said, a hint of embarrassment in her voice.

"W-Who are you?" Peter stammered, feeling awkward. He wasn't used to talking to anyone, especially women.