Prolouge

Hey guys..here is the new mafia story..updates will be very slow..and please do comment..otherwise I will stop posting Arylie stories altogether..

Imlie was feeling excited..today Aditya had presented her with a suit and they are going out for lunch..she quickly got ready and went downstairs. She looked at angry faces of the Tripathi's..they weren't happy with the forced marriage..it is not as if..she had a choice..

Adi- Chale Imlie..

Im- Ji Babusaheb..

Adi- Imlie..don't call me by that stupid nickname..call me Aditya sir..he said firmly..she looked and nodded as the rest of the family members giggled.

All the way to the restaurant Aditya didn't say a word to Imlie..even when they reached the restaurant he ordered for them..and they kept eating silently.

Im- Babusaheb..sorry Aditya sir..i am not feeling good..she rubbed her forehead..

Adi- I know Imlie..do you really think..that i want to be with you..you are going where you are meant to be..

Im- Ky..kya??

Adi- Let's go..he slowly made her stand. While others thought how caring he was..he went out of the restaurant and slowly pushed Imlie into the car.

Adi- You know where to take her..

Im- B..bausaheb..he whistled and left..

In the evening

Aryan, Arvind, Mahesh, and Viraj..were in their club named Eros..another deal..successfully completed..

M- Waise guys..duniya mein sab possible hain..siwaye..finding a girl that will love our Mr. Grumpy here..

Arvi- Guys..he has a girlfriend na..what is here name..Joy.. Jose

Arv- Jiju..seriously..It is Joyti..and we have a friends with benefit relationship.

Vri- Bhai..wohi theek Jo baba and her aura..he shuddered in disgust...seconds later..a man came with drinks..

M- Sirji..market mein ek dum nayi maal aayi hain..

Ar- Not interested..

M- Aare sirji..dekho toh sahi..he dragged Imlie infront of them..she was literally shaking with fear and trying to cover herself as she was wearing very short clothes..

Viraj quickly stood and removed his jacket..Imlie backed away in fear.

Vi- It is okay..we won't hurt you..wear this jacket..he gave her jacket..and she quickly took and wore it..

M- Aare sirji yeh sab natak hain iske..

Ar- (standing up) Humare club ka kya rule hain??

M- Ladkiyan yahan apni marzi se aati hain..

Ar- Did you bring her here by force??

M- Sirji woh..

Mah- Saach saach bata..i haven't hit anyone today..and i am feeling very angsty..

M- Sirji..woh bas..hum toh isse lene gaye the..humko nahi pata woh kaun hain..

Arvi- She is coming with us..

M- Sirji..but..

Mah- Are you forgetting he is the owner of this place..

Arvi- Chalo..you are coming with us..

Im- No..please..i don't want to..i..she fell unconscious in Arvind's arm..

Mah- Poor girl..she was so scared..

Vi-(pulling the man closer to him) You have one day..to find out everything about her..and if you lie to us..than you will know why they call me the butcher..the man paled seeing the maniac look in his eyes..

Arvind was going to pick the girl up..but Aryan quickly picked her up and left..

Arvi- Did he just pick a girl in his arms??

Vi- You don't know what Jo and him do together in their room..i had the misfortune of seeing it..i feel like clawing out my eyes..

Mah- Thank you..just the image i needed..

Arvi- Guys..who will inform Arpita?

Mah/Vi- You..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the first chapter..now should i give flashback..from now on about Aditya and Imlie's marriage..or keep the story in the present.

Votes- 10

Present- 10