Chapter 9

Hey guys..so i have decided not to write any new books on Arylie..i am so fed up and disappointed with the way wattpad readers are behaving..

only few have commented on the last chapter of Phoenix..so heartbreaking it is..anyways for my readers..who actually comment..here is the new chapter..

Aryan, Mahesh, and Viraj had hugged and congratulated Arpita..while Arvind looked on..and said..

Arv- How is this possible??

Vi- Bhai..do we need to teach you the chapter of reproduction again??😜😜

Arv- 😡😒😒

M- Viraj..muh band karke rakh na thodi der ke liye..before he could reply..they heard a loud scream of pain..

Ar- Ahhhh!!! What the hell Jungli..kyun maara mujhe..he was rubbing his back..

Im- You called me a pagal...

Ar- When did i do that??

Im- Abhi bolo tha na ki..aur kaun pagal aa raha hain..matlab i am pagal na..

Ar- You!!! 😡😡

Dr- Enough!! What is happening here?? This is a hospital..behave properly..all of you get out..Mr. Arvind can stay here..

Everyone went outside while Aryan still glared at Imlie..and she showed her tongue..After few minutes Arvind to came outside..

Arv- You guys..go back home..i will stay with Arpi..

Im- Aap saach mein khush ho na Arvind ji..

Arv- We will talk about this later..Imlie frowned..but the boys understood his fear..he went inside again..while Imlie stood there pouting..

Vi- Chalo doll let's go home..

Im- Hmm..she was slowly walking or more like wobbling on her feet when Aryan picked her up..

Im- Aye!! Kya re..what are you doing?? Put me down..

Ar- Tumhare speed se chale toh hum kal tak bhi bhar nahi jaa payegaye..toh let me carry you..aur jayada nautanki ki toh i will make you fall..he did the charade of leaving her and she screamed and clutched him tightly..her nails digging into his skin..

Vi- Uh guys..if you don't want to be banned from this hospital..before he could complete Mahesh tapes his lips..

M- Chup ek dum chup..seriously..mein aur Arvind bhai hi mature hain..tum log sab baache ho..bas height aa gayi hain..ab chalo chup ghar..they all followed him like little kids..

Viraj sat in the front and Aryan sat with Imlie in the backseat..after settling Imlie..he said..

Ar- By God..itni choti dikhti ho but you are so heavy..

Im- SHUT UP!!! itni problem thi toh kisne bola tha to pick me up..she looked away quickly..trying to hide her tears..while the boys looked bewildered..

On the other hand in the hospital..Arvind was still thinking about Arpita's pregnancy..they had been trying for years..and there was time when they had accepted it won't happen..he is more afraid..what if..no he cannot think like that for Arpita's sake..he will have to make sure this pregnancy goes by properly..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..although i wanted to update Push and Pull wala love..but here is the new update..