Chapter 11

Hey guys..double updates for you..please do comment on it..and share it as well..and in this chapter..you see Arylie's first kiss..

Imlie groaned and snuggled into the warmth..she woke up slowly..her ankle still protested..but she said she was able to move it without pain..Percy had already left..giving her a few nose boops and kisses..

She looked at her side and saw Aryan sleeping next to her..her eyes widened..she looked at her dress..thankfully it wasn't changed..she kept looking at him..her naughty side won and she roamed a finger on his face..but not touching him..

Im- You are such a unique piece..kitne handsome ho..she leans down a bit..imagining kissing him..when he slowly opened his eyes..

Im- Ahh..she was going to scream..when he kept his hand on her mouth and makes her lie on her back..with him on top of her..

Im- What the hell!! ABP..jaane do hume..she squirmed a bit..but stopped when he kept his hand on her thighs..

Ar- You said i was piece of art..toh ab kyun problem ho rahi hain..

Im- Aare i was joking yaar..besides..tumhari girlfriend hain na..woh Jo..she said with a hint of Jealousy in her tone..he leans and nips at her neck..and she unknowingly arched into him..

Ar- Woh bas timepass hain..if you want..we can be together..

Im- And what the about the contract..she tried to breathe..as he continued kissing and nipping at her neck..or the fact that i am still married to that idiot..he bit her hard..

Im- Oww..she slapped his biceps..hard..hatao she pushed him but he grabbed her hands and puts them above her head..

Ar- I will let you go..but give me a kiss first..he leaned down and kissed her slowly..as soon as he lossens his hold on her she moves her hands on his body..and kept pulling him closer..

M- Aryan!!! Mahesh pulled him back a bit..

M- Are you mad..she is under a contract..Imlie could see that Aryan was getting angry..so tried to do some damage control..

Im- I am sorry Aryan..i don't know what happened to me..it felt like i was in a nightmare..Mahesh looked confused..

M- What do you mean??

Im- Woh i was having a nightmare..so he was just trying to help me..nothing happened between us..she said..looking down as Aryan gave her a death glare..

Ar- Ya nothing happened..besides..i don't like having relationships with a married girl..he said and walked away..feeling happy that he hurt her as much as she hurt him..

M- Imlie..i know you guys..kissed each other..i am warning you before hand..be careful..being with him won't be easy..

Im- As i said..Nothing happened between..and nothing will happen between us..

Mahesh sighed and left downstairs..Viraj was sitting with the little girl Imlie found at the mall..her name was Roohi..but the sad part was her mother had actually left her all alone in the chaos..

Vi- Mahesh..we need to contact child services..look at this..he saw a video of the girl waiting for her mother..near the stairs..while she quickly exited the mall in car..

M- Damn..

Roohi was drinking milkshake..and she stood up and roamed about..she saw dogs near the room..so she followed them..while she tried to touch it..Max barked loudly making her fall down and the milkshake spilling as well..

Ar- Max!! You scared the poor girl..the little girl was crying loudly..and Aryan was feeling weird..on how make her stop crying..

Ar- Please stop crying..i will make another milkshake for you..do you wanna hit the dog..no that is not right..wait..he tool the bullets out of the gun and gave her gun with the safety on..

Im- ABP!!! Imlie came there running and took the gun from her hand..Are you mad!! Itni choti ladki ko gun de raho..take it..she gave him the gun..and picked the girl up..and walked away..

Ar- Ugh!! I hate her..jab dekho mujhe pe chillati rehti hain..

Vi- And cut..Aryan looked at him..who has recorded the entire thing..

Vi- Bro..you and Imlie are trending..#Arylie..

M- Saach mein yaar..itne likes..

Ar- Whatever..Viraj..apne kutte ko sambhalo..he looked at Coffee who was licking the milkshake..this is definitely a mad house..

Ps- Hey guys..do you want Roohi to be attached to Aryan..and bechara Aryan..don't know how to pacify a little kit..please do comment..