Chapter 36

Hey guys..here is an Arylicious episode..two cute ghonchus..please do comment..

The trio reached the Rathore Mansion..after parking the car..Viraj had opened the door..to bring Aryan out..but he didn't get down..

Vi- Aryan..gadhe bhar aa jaa..bhav mat kha..

Ar- No..i will not come out..

Vi- Ugh..Imlie..tu hi sambhal..apne ABP ko..he glared at him and went inside..

Im- ABP..chalo andar..and no drama..she forwarded her hand..and he took without saying anything..he came out slowly..but he wobbled..so Imlie helped him lean a bit on her..

Ar- I am fine..

Im- Dikh raha hain..chalo..slowly..After what felt like eternity..they had reached Imlie's room..and she helped him sit on her bed..

Ar- Well this is a upgrade for me..i am in your room..

Im- Well..your..room is..still..she didn't realise..when the panick settled in again..coming back home..her mind still drifted towards the scene of Aryan lying in a pool of blood..

Aryan saw her..panicked face..he gently pulled her closer and held her hand..slowly rubbing his thumb..on her hand..

Ar- I am fine..everything is okay..calm down..she held onto his tightly..to ride away the panic..

Im- You take rest..mein kuch khane ke liye lekar aati hoon..you have to take your medicines as well..

Ar- No..i don't want that yucky medicine..

Im-(pinching his cheek) Aww..if you don't take the medication..i will inform Arpita di..

Ar- Seriously..meri koi izzat hi nahi karta hain..he made an angry face and looked away..Imlie giggled and kissed his cheek..and went to make some lunch for him..

Eventhough Imlie had calmed down..her hands were still..she had to come to terms with the fact that she had almost killed someone..to save Aryan..she was looking at her shaking hands..when she heard a voice..

Arpi- With time it gets better..

Im- Does it??

Arpi-(looking at her) No..but you learn to live with it..and here you go..i have already made khicidi for Aru..but be careful..he hates this food with vengeance..

Im- Is there anything that he does like??

Arpi- You😏😏 she said cheekily..

Im- Ahem..i have to go..she went away towards her room..and saw all the three dogs..lying near Aryan giving him company..

Im- Yeh lo ABP..khao..

Ar- Aare yaar..no..i hate this..ek kaam karo..thoda sa whiskey dal do isme mein..

Imlie just glared at him..and he too looked with a cold face..but eventually Imlie won..

Ar- Theek hain..tum khila do..

Im- Baache ho tum..sahi mein..she spoon feed him slowly..then gave him the medicine..

Im- Take rest..

Ar- Mat jao please..he held her hand..she tried to fit herself on the small bed..but couldn't..

Im- Max, Percy, Coffee..please get down..i have to sleep on the bed na..they whined but relented..they got down ..and slept in different places in Imlie's room..

Imlie sat on the bed..as Aryan laid his head..on her lap..she smiled and slowly moved her fingers in his hair..and he feel asleep quickly..

Aryan frowned..he had looked around the mansion..there was no one in the house..not even the dogs..he went downstairs..but stood rooted to the spot..seeing the figure infront of him..

He walked towards him in swag..and Aryan started shivering..he kept his eyes down..

M- Good boy..that is how you should greet me..son..

Ar- No!!! He woke with a gasp..and winced his stitches..hurting a bit..

Im- ABP..she puts her hand on his shoulder and he suddenly hugged her tightly..

Im- I am here..calm down please..she laid down properly..and he slept hugging her..and entwining his legs with her..still feeling afraid..of the monster in his past..

Ps- Hey guys..so please do..tell me how was the chapter..please do comment..