Chapter 22

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..most of the readers are afraid..that now that Ayushi is back..will he leave Imlie..but here is another twist for you guys..so enjoy..

Aryan was in the washroom..taking deep breaths..seeing Raveena again after such a long time was jarring..and he felt guilty at his behavior..but he wanted to know what she knows..

Mahesh came inside and leaned at the door..he was looking at Aryan curiously..

Ar- What???

M- Usse saach kyun nahi bataya ki Ayushi zinda hain?? And that she hates her own little step sister..

Ar- You saw her face..tumhe lagta hain..she will accept anything i say?? Besides she blames me for her 'death.'

M- Don't you think she deserves to know the truth??

Ar- It is better she doesn't know the truth..jab hum kisi ko pyaar karte hain..and that person betrays you..the feeling is worse than death..he was leaving when Mahesh stopped him..

M- And what about she said about you don't deserve to be loved..

Ar- It is true as well..you really think..if we get married and have a family..they will be ever safe??

M- So you will give up on Imlie??

Ar- No...I don't know why..but no..i will not give up on her..let's go save her..

Mahesh smiled and patted his back..and they left quickly..

Raveena was driving the car in anger..that is why she wanted to see Aryan's face..he always made her angry..maybe it was because her best friend and big sister was enamored with Aryan and his mafia lifestyle..and look at the irony now she too has become a part of the mafia world..

Ni-(whispers to Jimmy) Yeh theek hain na..i have never seen her that mad..

Ji- When it is concerning her sister..she loses her mind..

R- I can hear you guys..you know that right??

Ji- Mam..i am sorry..we weren't able to save Miss Imlie..

R- It is okay Jimmy..but i know where she would..i just need to follow my hunch..

On the other hand..Imlie looked at Ayushi in confusion..she knew Aryan and Raveena..Ayushi smiled seeing Imlie confused expression..

Ay (lighting up the cigar)- Aww..don't worry dear..sit..she forced Imlie to sit down..Aryan was my fiancée and Raveena..is my ungrateful stepsister..

Im- Don't call her ungrateful..she flared in anger..no one can disrespect her best friend..

Ay- Aww..look at you..defending her..she grabbed Imlie's hand and puts the cigar right on her hand..Imlie swallowed the scream..she enjoyed seeing Ayushi angered expression...

Im- You would have to do more to make scream or make me beg for mercy..

Ay- Aww this is just the beginning..tumhe mein itna chot pauncha dungi that Aryan will only look at you in disgust..

Im- If you really think that..then you don't know my ABP.. she riled her up..

Ay- Chup!!! Uska naam Aryan hain..na ki yeh bakwass ABP..

Im- He is and always will be my ABP..

Ay- Tum aise nahi manogi..she made Imlie stand..then ripped the back of her dress..and started hitting her with a belt..

Imlie felt humiliated at first..but then she cloesd her eyes..and kept remembering the moments she spent with Aryan and Raveena..she wouldn't give up she will stay strong for them and endure..no matter what kind of torture Ayushi inflicts on her..

Ps- Hey guys..so do think Raveena deserve to know her sister is alive?? And how was the twist that Aryan knows the truth?? And Ayushi is a psycho..