Chapter 15

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..and you finally be seeing Viraj in his form..some scenes might be trigger..so please read it your own risk..

The two boys from college who were body-shaming Raveena were eve-teasing another girl..when they were kidnapped by Viraj's bodyguards..and took them to Rathore Mansion..

It was late in night and he was waiting for them in the secret room..and he was checking Raveena's Instagram..who knew she loved reading books so much..

She put out some of her childhood photos and damn she was cute..like a panda..but it was those sexy photos..especially in the high slit dress and off shoulders dresses for plus size girls..she looked delectable..

Vi-(thinks) Yaar..how will i face her..without getting the urge to kiss her?? The room opens and the bodyguards threw the boys inside..

Vi- Deepak..

Dep- Ji Sir..

Vi- Makes sure no one comes here..especially the dogs..

Dep- Ji..All the bodyguards went outside..the boys were glaring at him..and smirked..

Vi- Let me guess..tum abhi dialogue maaro gaye ki tu jaanta hain mere baap kaun hain?? He mimics the reaction..

M1- Jaane de hume..teri aur meri kya dushmani hain..

M2- Humne kiya kya hain..

Vi- You idiots had the audacity to body-shame such a beautiful girl..

M1- Who??

M2- He is talking about Raveena..he is her classmate..

M1- Woh haathi?? Saach mein..i was doing her a favor by pursuing her..warna kaun uske saath..he made a disgusting face..only to the receiving end of heavy steel plate aimed at his face..

Along with a broken nose..few of his front teeth fell out..and he kept screaming in pain..

Vi- Oh dear..now who will like or sleep with a guy like you?? Hmm lets take a selfie..

M2- Please let us go..we were wrong..we shouldn't have said such things about Raveena..

Vi- Good..good..your friend is much more intelligent than you..but..i am still not satisfied..he took the other man's hand and broke his pinkie finger..

Vi- Music to my ears..now i need you to look at the camera..and say you are sorry..for all the nasty things you said for Raveena..

While he was recording the video..Imlie woke up..she actually  heard the crying and screaming..she was going to get up..when she felt someone arms around her..

Im- Who?? She looked at Aryan..who was sleeping soundly..

Im- Aye!! ABP utho!!! She slapped his foream and he hissed in pain..

Ar- Jungli..kya hain..why do you always use violence..kiss karke utha deti..

Im- Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?? Did you ask my permission to sleep here..aur utho..i heard something..she pushed him and let her go..still half-asleep..he still woke up seconds later and followed her..

She looked around and finally reached the secret room with the guards standing there..

Im- Ofcourse..aaj kaun maar kha raha hain ABP..she looked at him and he too looked confused..

De- Woh aap hi college ke log hain..they said something about your friend..Aryan looked irritated..since when did the guards started gossiping..

Im- Raveena?? Ab oye woh gadhe yahan hain..she pushed the guards aside and knocked on the door..

Im- Viraj..open the door..

De- Ma'am..woh sir ne andar jaane se mana kiya hain..

Ar-(hands on his hips) Like that will stop her..yo Viraj..darwaza khol..Viraj opened the door and looked at Arylie smirking..

Vi- Did i interrupt anything..😏😏

Imlie went inside..she balked at the sight of blood..but she felt empowered seeing them in pain..she leaned towards them and said..

Im-(whispers) Should i tell both of them..what you said about me?? Raveena's slap would feel like caress..

M2- No..no..please..we are sorry..please..

Im- Mmm.. I will decide your punishment tomorrow..infront of Raveena..she winked at them and left grabbing Aryan's hand..both the boys were throughly confused..

Viraj told the bodyguards to escort them to there house..while he sent the video to Raveena..and smiled when he received the reply in ❤❤❤

Raveena was reading a book..it was just getting to the steamy part..she had always been a sucker for push and pull type of a story..she suddenly received a video message..she opened it curiously seeing a sorry message from the idiots who made a pass at her and color commented on Imlie..

She received a message then..

M- I hope you enjoy this video..from your secret admirer..

R- Well Thank you..my secret admirer ❤❤❤ She chuckled..and entered the number in an app she had..she looked surprised to see the name Viraj Rathore..She didn't know why she blushed..it felt nice that someone cared about her so much..if only..he ķnew her truth..they are not meant to be together..

Ps- Hey guys..so next chapter will have the freshers party..hope you will enjoy this chapter..give me ship name for Raveena and Viraj