Chapter 6

Hey guys..here is the new chapter..and please comment and meet my targets..it keeps me motivated to write new chapters..

Aryan, Arvind, Mahesh and Viraj were in their office, discussing about their plans and how to smuggle in diamonds..and how to make sure their consignment remains undetected.

Arv- Aryan..what do you think?? All three of them looked at Aryan..who was looking distracted and thinking about something..

M- Isse kya hua??

Vi- Pyaar ho gaya hain..😜😜

Arv- Please god..let her anyone other than that Jo baba..he prayed..while Mahesh and Viraj giggled..

M- I have an idea..he winked at them and they nodded..he cleared his throat and said loudly..

M- Imlie!!! What are you doing here??

Listening to Imlie's name..Aryan turned his chair around to look at the door..only to find it closed..

Vi- Han tujhe pyaar..pyaar hua allah miya..Viraj sang in an off tune voice..

Ar- You guys are worst..🤨😖😖

Arv- Aru..kya hua hain?? Is everything alright??

Ar- Bhai..should we really send Imlie to college?? What if someone uses her to get to us??

M- We can't keep her locked up Aryan..

Vi- And if you have a problem of her going to college alone..i can go with her..

Ar- You know..you keep teasing me that I love Imlie..while it looks like you have a crush on her..

Vi-(sighs) You got me..i love her from the moment I saw her..everyone looked at him when he said it so seriously and then he started laughing..

Vi- Aare yaar..chill bro..she is like a little sister to me..okay..but i am serious..i have left my studies when i joined you guys..this way i can complete my studies and keep Imlie safe..

Ar- Hmm..i guess you are right..

Imlie was looking at the price tag of the kurti she liked..it is not like she didn't like wearing short dresses..but if she starts going college..she doesn't want people to think that she is gold digger or something..

Arpi- You like this??

Im- Ahhh!!

Arpi-Shhh..kya kar rahi ho??

Im- You sacred me..she pouted 😒😒 and yes I like it..but it so pricey..

Arpi- Don't worry..i will pay for it..

Im- No..no..bikul nahi..once i complete my studies and get a job..i will buy things on my..

Arpi- Imlie..buy it...it is an order..

Im- Is that so??

They both were having a glaring match..Arpita sighed..and went away..while Imlie followed her smiling..they were window shopping when they heard a blast..it was from one of the restaurants on the floor above..

Immediately the whole mall was in chaos..and people where running here and there..bumping into others..

Im- Di..she tried to hold on to her hand..but she was pushed away because of people running here and there..

Arpi- Imlie..!! Find the exit...i will find you..she said calmly...Before..Imlie could answer..there was another huge blast..filling the mall with smoke..while she tried to find her way towards an exit she stumbled..slamming her head into wall and falling unconscious..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the twist..do you think Imlie and Arpita will be alright?? Please comment..

Vote- 20

Comment- 20