Chapter 26

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..and we get to see Arylie bonding, Viraj finally able to move his body..and Raveena coming to meet him...

Imlie had slept through the whole night..and even Aryan had slept peacefully for the first time..after years..but then Imlie started to squirm..first it was just like feathet touch..then it became..too much..

She tried to move or scratch her itch but elbow connected with Aryan's stomach..and he groaned loudly..

Ar- What the hell!!! Jungli..kya shaq hain itna mujhe marne ka..ek toh i saved you..

Im- Oh hello..Raveena saved me..tum end mein aaye the..she teased him..and squirmed..

Ar- Aare stop squirming..i am getting very dirty thoughts..

Im- Tum chup raho..ek toh i feel like scratching my wounds..Aryan held her arms..

Ar- Don't move..he opened the knot of her night gown..and Imlie closed her eyes..feeling extremely shy and awkward..he slowly moved his fingers..up and down her back..she sighed..it felt so good..

Ar- Is it better now??

Im- Hmm..she felt she was being lulled back to sleep..that is until Raveena came in..

R- Oh dear..did i interrupt a moment??🤣🤔

Ar- Aa gayi meri dushman..

R- Abe..dushman kisko bol?? I saved Imlie's life..and she is my friend..so shoo..she shooed him away..but he was still laying next to her..

R- Atleast tie the knot..do you want the doctors to see her like this..he glared at her again..but did what she said..

R- We will talk later dear..glad you are safe..she gave Imlie a flying kiss and left..

Im- Now i see why is your friend..tum dono hi unique piece ho..

Ar- She was my friend..he said whispering..

Imlie sat up slowly and tried to leave but Aryan held her arm..

Ar- Kahan jaa rahi ho??

Im-(whines) ABP..washroom jawat hain..tumko bhi aana hain kya?

Ar- No..thank you..i will stand outside do call me if you need me..

Im- Khadus..

Ar- Jungli..

On the other hand..Viraj was finally able to move his body..he slowly stood up..his body aching for lying on the bed for so long..so he thought of walking a bit..what he didn't account for was his legs being stiff..he took one step..he wobbled..

Thankfully Raveena had entered the room..and she held him..but her back collided with the bed rail..

R- Oh my..she said some colourful..which surprised Viraj..

R- Why did you get up?? Tumhe kya laga tha..tum sirf behosh hue the kya?? Now slowly walk and sit on the bed..she rubbed her back a bit..

Vi- Thank you..waise is Imlie alright..i feel so guilty..that i couldn't..she placed her finger on his lips..

R- She is fine..and you did try to protect her..those people played dirty..ab tum aaram karo..she stepped back and said goodbye..

Vi- Who is Ayushi?? He asked purely out of curiosity..

Arpi- Raveena..

Raveena looked at Arpita, Arvind, and Mahesh..she felt beyond awkward..there was time when she, Arpita, Aryan, and Arvind were like best friends..but now..

Arv-(trying to hug her..) How are..she backed away..

R- I have to go..she looked at Viraj and said..glad you are okay..bye.

Vi- B..bye..he croaked out..

Viraj was getting irritated..why were they behaving so weird..like they knew each other for a long time..he was really getting agitated to know the truth..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the new chapter..tell me how it was..please do comment