Chapter 20

Hey guys..happy holi to all and here is the new chapter of this book..hope you will like the chapter..

Nia had looked around the Eros club twice..Raveena wasn't this reckless in a new place..she would stay by her friends..and would rarely drink anything..and top it all Imlie and Viraj were missing as well..so she went towards Raveena's bodyguard..

Ni- Jimmy..Raveena kahan hain..

Ji- I saw here leaving sometime ago..i think there is something wrong..it has more than 5 minutes..she hasn't come back yet..

Jimmy quickly ordered other bodyguards to meet him near the exit door..

Ji- Nia Mam i think you should stay here..

Ni- The hell i will..she is my friend..agar mein musibat mein hoti toh?? She wouldn't appreciate anyone leaving her behind..

Ji- Okay..but this is big club..the other bodyguards joined them..where should we even start looking..

Ni-(rolling her eyes) Dude track her necklace..it has a GPS..saach mein lag raha hain mein bodyguard hoon..

Jimmy looked at her sheepishly and tracked Raveena..through her necklace..it was coming from the basement..they all went downstairs..as soon as she saw Raveena and Viraj..she ran towards them

Ni- Raveena!! Viraj!! She shook but she didn't wake up..her hands were shaking trying to find if she was breathing..and thankfully she was..

Ji- Mam..please check on Mr. Viraj..mein Raveena mam ko lekar jaata hoon..

Nia looked towards Viraj..she quickly went towards him..he was trying to say something but he couldn't formulate the words..

She ordered one another bodyguard to pick him and then they went towards the hospital..both Raveena and Viraj were admitted..

Ni- Jimmy..do you have Viraj or Raveena's phone?? Something is terribly wrong here..

Ji-(looking furious) Yes it is..he showed her the video were Viraj and Imlie were attacked..Viraj tried to fight the goons but was injected with something..Raveena tried to intervene..and someone tasered her..and took Imlie away..

Suddenly Nia jumped as Viraj's phone vibrated in her hand..it was someone called Mahesh..she looked and nodded at Jimmy and he went away..trying to control the anger..and mess that will be created now..

M- Viraj gadhe..if you are sleeping in some girl's house drunk..then i will kill you..kahan ho tum aur Imlie?? It is 2 in the morning

M- Ab bol na kuch..

Ni- Umm..Mahesh frowned looking at the phone..thinking he had dialed a wrong number..

M- Umm..can i talk to Viraj..and i am sorry for crass language earlier..

Ni-(sniffling) Wo..woh..

M- What happened?? Did something happen??

Ni- I think Imlie is kidnapped..then she told the whole story and how she found Raveena and Viraj..

M- Aap kaunse hospital mein ho?? She told him the name..and he said that he will reach there in half an hour..

After cutting the call Mahesh went straight to Aryan's room..he didn't care if Jo was there or not..but thankfully..Aryan was doing some office work..

M- We need to go..

Ar- What happened??

M- Viraj is hospitalised..and Imlie is kidnapped..Aryan let the information settle in and a switch flips inside him..and he quickly takes his gun and followed Mahesh..

Raveena was starting to feel panicked..she was in the same warehouse..where she had been taken to with her elder sister..she felt herself reliving the horror..but this time instead of her sister it was Viraj sitting on the chair..she screamed loudly and woke up screaming his name..

Ra- Viraj!!!!

Ps- Hey guys..do you think Mahesh and Nia will make an awesome couple?? And Aryan and Raveena will finally meet..aur kaunse raaz bhar aane waale hain..please do comment